UT3 IRC Channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 IRC Channels

Well, I haven't hop onto mIRC in a while and thought I would go there and try to find some other gamers to chat with and set up non-pub games.

Like I said, I haven't even touched mIRC in at least 5 months, so I have no idea what servers and/or channels are best.

So, feel free to make this the un-Official IRC channel listing for people that want to find other gamers that actually want to play team games [i]as a team[i] and not as a bunch of solo-artists trying to get the most frags in CTF, WAR, and VCTF.

I don't really play much DM, except TDM on occasion. Usually if I want a DM matchup, I do it as a warmup against bots before I go online.

Depends where you are

Europe = Quakenet
    #mpukunreal.warfare = 5v5 warfare / justwarfare.com
    #mpukunreal.vctf = 5v5 vctf
    #ut3.ictf / #jolt.pickup / #mpukunreal.ictf = 5v5 ictf

Comment

Particularly the VCTF pickup needs some love and more members I hear The Warfare pickup Rob mentioned is really active, I've only been there once so far but we continually played then, more or less.

Gah, I'm at the office, neeed my daily UT3 fix...

Comment

even YOU don't play so much the other mods...

in Q-net there is a #ut3.'mod' for most of them (you replace 'mod' with the mod like iCTF or tdm itdm etc.)

Comment

irc.gameradius.org
          #ut3tdm
          #ut3.duel
          That's where alot of the NA pro community reside.And there is always people to talk to\ask questions to.

Comment

Yes, if you're in NA, then go to the gameradius channel. for europe, go to quakenet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
              Well, I haven't hop onto mIRC in a while and thought I would go there and try to find some other gamers to chat with and set up non-pub games.

Like I said, I haven't even touched mIRC in at least 5 months, so I have no idea what servers and/or channels are best.

So, feel free to make this the un-Official IRC channel listing for people that want to find other gamers that actually want to play team games [i]as a team[i] and not as a bunch of solo-artists trying to get the most frags in CTF, WAR, and VCTF.

I don't really play much DM, except TDM on occasion. Usually if I want a DM matchup, I do it as a warmup against bots before I go online.
              #vctf on gameradius, but not much action so far. folks idle, no one does anything, so i just go find games.

Comment

Originally posted by rdy View Post
                even YOU don't play so much the other mods...

in Q-net there is a #ut3.'mod' for most of them (you replace 'mod' with the mod like iCTF or tdm itdm etc.)
                If you want to play some zeroping instagib in UT3 you should go #UT3.zp tho.

Comment

#ut3war on GameRadius too.

Comment

Originally posted by gs51 View Post
                    irc.gameradius.org
                    #ut3tdm
                    #ut3.duel
                    That's where alot of the NA pro community reside.And there is always people to talk to\ask questions to.
                    Yeah! Stop by #kozmikthreat too!

Comment

irc.gameradius.org
                      #UT3TDM
                      #UT3CTF

Comment

any LTS channel around here (NA)

Comment

Working...
                        X