No announcement yet.

My first Ultra Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoring 30:0 with 600fph on Deck16, Original UT.

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hot00872ox.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FedorE View Post
      Scoring 30:0 with 600fph on Deck16, Original UT.

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hot00872ox.jpg
      Oh..... My.... Fking.... God....

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
        Err..there is no Holy **** award in UT99 (Out of the box) unless it's a mod.
        UT2004 combos mode.

Comment

Hmm i cannot remember my first one in ut.
          But i can remember a clan called enternals out to rune ppl playing,and they was all camped in this room area and my redeamer took them all out.

Comment

Spawning 150 bots on a CTF map in UT99 and then dropping a redeemer in the middle of them

M-M-M Monster Kill !!!!!

Made me laugh for ages - still find it funny today

Not much of an achievement I know - but well worth giving it a go if you still have UT99. Can't do it in UT3 I don't think - you can't add that many bots

<edit>Can do it in UT3 too using BotManager mutator I wrote </edit>

Comment

omfg topic

Comment

In face classic, you can get instagib w/ zoom and shoot from either side of the opposite tower. Those two spots are spawn point, use much more often than other spawn point.

Comment

Yawn my first 17 Massacre. http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=114158896

Comment

The day I got UT3, randomly walking around a map then encountering some guy in a darkwalker and taking him out, I was so proud of myself (since I thought dark walkers were unbelievably overpowered an broken because of some complaints I had heard on a message board).

Comment

Monster kill with a darkwalker! I freshly installed the game and hopped right into a game of floodgate.
                      It was like open season to say the least

I got killed by a viper missile a few double kills afterwards, good fun nontheless

Comment

when i played UT3 for the first time at the Games Convention i made my first double kill after ~4 seconds of playing: sniper headshot and normal sniper kill :>

it wasn't really impressive but kinda funny.

Comment

on ut3, when i got 9 frags in a row on ictf zero ping server. the map was wootaboulous, i know too easy but when u play with 90-100 ping, i was like Excited

or another one on 2k4, got my 1st ultra kill on Phobos2, that was fun.

Comment

I've played it so much and has happened tons of stuff I'm proud of probably but this is something I can remember I thought was fairly nice as I had only been playing it for a short time then yet.

When I entered the match I got onto the blue team and the stats were 3 - 0 to the red team. When match was over, this was the result:

10 flag captures by me and 0 for the enemy (as long as I was in the match). The best player from the opponent's team had enough and quit a bit before match was over as he was having enough. xD

UT3 is so addictive, I think 23.000+ kills, ~1.500.000 core damage, 12 massacre, 17 monster kills, ~52hrs hoverboard usage tells something about how much I've played this game. http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=57455660 I'm mostly a warfare and vCTF player.

Was even ranked #2 for a while but nowadays I don't give a **** about the ranking as I only play for fun, to stay at top you always have to play against the same top ranked players or you'll lose rank even though you score way more than the others in the matches.

Comment

Nice RPGWizard, just gotta get your k/d ratio up! BTW I think that on heatray you should only use the Dark Walker if you are losing by 10+frags. I have played matches where my team is 30+frags before the DW spawns then a guy on my team gets in it....
                              That's lame. Leave the DW for the losing team plz k thx.

Comment

how many kill makes a monster kill... i still haven't got one

Comment

Working...
                                X