Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Ultra Kill

Hey.

So I just had my first online Ultra Kill. That's nothing special of course, since I'm quite the noob. However, What was your most memorable first *fill in* in your UT career?

e.g. Your first ever killing spree on UT99, so many years ago.

the first time i ever got killed and got a headshot.. laughed like a school girl.. that was with original UT.

Comment

my first shock combo kill, second minute of playin UT2k4 demo in Torlan

Comment

Beating some top ranked people in top clans in UT2k4. Of course it was a pub but hey, it meant a lot to me back then

Comment

Ahhh, the shock combo. I remember reading in the Unreal manual about the ASMD's rumoured third attack mode, then finally working it out and using it to gib those annoying Skaarj pupae. Back then it was somewhat of a secret, so you could surprise people online with it.

Comment

The time i did 7x Holy ****s in a row with a sniper rifle in UT99.

Comment

M-M-M-M-M-Monster Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill......
              On original UT

Comment

In 2k4 mid air road killing (in a Manta) a Raptor pilot as they bailed out about 50 feet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Luseferous View Post
                  In 2k4 mid air road killing (in a Manta) a Raptor pilot as they bailed out about 50 feet up.
                  Lol, that must have been either amazing timing or an amazing coincidence. Either way, very cool.

Comment

There was this one time, at band camp, I shot this person grappled onto the Raptor with the Goliath, and it was sooooo funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ~{ISC}~Jigen View Post
                      The time i did 7x Holy ****s in a row with a sniper rifle in UT99.
                      Err..there is no Holy **** award in UT99 (Out of the box) unless it's a mod.

For me it was during UT99 Demo days. The shock combo..I did that by accident during a spamfest battle. I never killed anyone with it, but it was like finding gold! Addicted to UT99 ever since and now UT3.

Comment

What I hate about these types of threads is when people outright lie about something "they did".

I guess my first Pancake. :shrug:

Comment

First time I got an Ultra kill... from a single combo

Comment

I was playing ut2k4 with a mate in instagib and i got 9 holy sh*ts in a row, i just kept killing.

The comp was like: hol...holy sh..holy sh*t..hol..ho..sh*t..hol...holy sh*t

Comment

i got a nice headshot with the bio rifle yesterday playing tdm on deck then today while playing shangri la, i got a sweet mid air rox kill as me & this other guy flew off the lifts in the rocket room

Comment

Working...
                              X