Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A different sound for when your team gets the flag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A different sound for when your team gets the flag?

Anyone a little annoyed that the same sound plays when your flag is stolen as when you capture the flag? It sort of dulls the impact of the sound when your flag actually is stolen.

But rather than disabling it, I was wondering if it was possible to switch it with a different sound. A happier sound =P Anyone know if this is possible, or any ideas on what sound the "my team got the flag!" sound could be switched to?

try going into audio settings and set anouncement type to full. you will get " your flag has been taken " rather than the silly sounds.

makes ctf type games easier to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post
      try going into audio settings and set anouncement type to full. you will get " your flag has been taken " rather than the silly sounds.

makes ctf type games easier to follow.
      Hm, don't you get both, though?

Comment

prolly but not so noticeable with voice over, i had it set to minimal when i first got the game. but i just couldn't tell when my flag was returned. i just prefer the proper announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post
          prolly but not so noticeable with voice over, i had it set to minimal when i first got the game. but i just couldn't tell when my flag was returned. i just prefer the proper announcements.
          Same. But I'd just like to fix that little sound issue =P

Comment

yeah make sure to have sounds set to full and youll hear the announces for which flag is taken / returned etc. makes a huge difference than no announces...

Comment

Working...
            X