Custom Models Viewable by others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Models Viewable by others?

Do others playing on a server you host see any custom characters that you are using?

Also, how about when you install a custom character and play in somebody's else server, when they do not have that particular guy installed?

I'm not sure but i do know that i've never seen a custom character in game. Might just be coincidence.

Comment

I did, i think they work.
      I saw multiple people in mixed skins of many characters.

Comment

Like actual custom characters or just the characters and skinds packaged with the game?

Comment

Mixed standard sets are visible, but I've never seen, for example, a Zombie Headed character online.

Comment

Originally posted by Zala View Post
            Do others playing on a server you host see any custom characters that you are using?

Also, how about when you install a custom character and play in somebody's else server, when they do not have that particular guy installed?
            To see custom skins you have to have it installed on your comp, so no, people will see a default character instead.

Comment

As far as I know the only way to get other players to see your custom character on a server you host is to add the custom package to the server's loaded packages.That way people joining should auto download it, just like a mod or mutator.

Comment

it also would work if the other player has the same model installed, or at least thats how it used to work

Comment

Yeah, but who will download 32 different players?
                  Shotdogged - i meant those included with game, but mixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X