No Midway DeathMatch Servers on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Midway DeathMatch Servers on PS3

why is there no servers for deathmatch from midway on the PSN. every server there is a from another user hosting a match. whats goin on.

This happens a lot lately. The Midway servers just go down and come back later. Usually it doesn't take all that long but last time it might have been like a day and a half. I'm not positive, it may have been longer. And do what everyone else has already done...put the guy above me in your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
      And do what everyone else has already done...put the guy above me in your ignore list.
      PS3 owners belong on Ignore. They have ruined this site... big sissy...wahhhh !!!

Comment

I predict Wartourist will say "Thanks, we'll look into it."

Comment

why am i on your ignore list? And i alsoown a PC by the way i just dont get as nuch time on it because its in my living room and usually we cant be playing extremely gory games in front of a bucnh of old people. With a ps3 its in my room so i can play it all i want.

Butany way the servers have been down since like last tuesday, Deathmatch is the only gamemode that doesnt have any midway servers at all.the others have "some" not really enough though because they are always full.

Comment

Originally posted by mexruler487 View Post
            why am i on your ignore list?
            I believe he was referring to Mr BrundleFly, who posted something like

PS3 is rubbish ... (which was subsequently deleted)

which was originally the first reply in the thread, and the author of that post, Mr. BrundleFly, was the intended target of the 'ignore list' comment.

So don't take it personally, I'm fairly sure the comment about the 'ignore list' is not meant for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLurkingMonk View Post
              I believe he was referring to Mr BrundleFly, who posted something like

PS3 is rubbish ... (which was subsequently deleted)

which was originally the first reply in the thread, and the author of that post, Mr. BrundleFly, was the intended target of the 'ignore list' comment.

So don't take it personally, I'm fairly sure the comment about the 'ignore list' is not meant for you.
              oooooohhhh.okay i thought i had offended someone or something,which im sure i havent done because i respect everyone on this site. its one of the rules. thank you for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                I predict Wartourist will say "Thanks, we'll look into it."
                Thats exactly what he said when I posted this same issue...LOL. Doesn't look like he did anything about it.

Comment

funny yet a little toublesome. oh well i guess the guys at epic are pretty busy at the moment any way. cant wait till that patch comes out.

Comment

We are the ******* step children compared to the pc version... all we will ever get are leftovers. Just throw us a bone and give us the PC based servers...

Comment

Originally posted by [__--MUD--__] View Post
                      We are the ******* step children compared to the pc version... all we will ever get are leftovers. Just throw us a bone and give us the PC based servers...
                      We're building a battle-mech out of all the bones we aren't throwing you... not telling who we're going to use it against, though. *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by mexruler487 View Post
                        why am i on your ignore list?
                        Oh yeah I don't mean to derail your thread about nothing, but the random lurking monk is right. You definitely aren't on my ignore list. That brundle dude goes in a ton of PS3-related threads just to bash PS3. That's fine with me if that's how he likes to spend his time but it's annoying to sift through so the ignore list is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                          We're building a battle-mech out of all the bones we aren't throwing you... not telling who we're going to use it against, though. *cough*
                          Wont do us any good w/ no servers to play on Not one dedicated up in warfare since friday either.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                            Oh yeah I don't mean to derail your thread about nothing, but the random lurking monk is right. You definitely aren't on my ignore list. That brundle dude goes in a ton of PS3-related threads just to bash PS3. That's fine with me if that's how he likes to spend his time but it's annoying to sift through so the ignore list is perfect.
                            You have it all backwards. It is annoying to have to sift through all the PS3 ****. If Epic would give us our own sections it would solve everything...

And I have about 25 PS3 owners on ignore and growing...

Comment

Working...
                            X