Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase number of bots

Hello,

How do I go about increasing the number of bots in a single player "instant action" game past the 8 per team default on the slider?

Thanks

Dude, to get that all you have to do is buy the PC version.

Try 32 per team after the next patch =P

Comment

You just move the slider, I don't really get the question. And which version are you talking about? You should be able to have 15 bots on the PS3 and 31 on the PC.

Comment

I am on pc. Is this an edit in an xml file?

Comment

You should be able to move the slider to the right? You've tried?

Comment

Seems you edited, yeah it only goes to 15. I'm running the retail version straight off the dvd. Does the patch increase this?

Comment

Yeah, you posted while I was typing

I think even before the patch it should just go to 32. You should get patch 1.1 anyway though. I don't play one player a whole lot, so I don't use instant action. I'll fire it up real quick and see what I get.

Comment

Yeah thanks, I just looked.... seems I missed that line and didn't bother patching...

Anyway thanks

Comment

In theory, you could enter the match and use the addbots command in the console. Just add the number you want after the command.
                  I'm not sure what the limit is this way, though.

Comment

while you are in an instant action game bring down the console (default key is F10 i think) then type "addbots 2" with out the quotes and put whatever # you want instead of two...

or you can set up the match before you start by selecting the faction and number of players you want on the map from menu that comes up after you select the map.

Comment

Working...
                    X