Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When wearing a shield belt you don't get knocked off hoverboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When wearing a shield belt you don't get knocked off hoverboard?

Was this really happening to me while I was playing today, or was I hallucinating?

It's real and by design .

Comment

shield belt absorb 100% of damage. until it wears off you won't fall off your hoverboard. but imo it's always better to kill people that spoted you even with shield belt. unless you're in hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by WarTourist View Post
        That's awesome. And definitely a great gameplay element-- I'm gonna have some fun with this now... learning all those tricks is going to come in handy when I blitz a node on my hoverboard with an orb

Comment

Originally posted by WarTourist View Post
          Wow, really? I never noticed... was this also in the beta demo? I only recently got the full version, and never noticed this in the demo...

EDIT: D'oh. That's because the shieldbelt was not on Suspense. *stupid*

Comment

Not only that, but you can survive your vehicle blowing up if you have a shield belt on too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
              Not only that, but you can survive your vehicle blowing up if you have a shield belt on too.
              I did have the pleasure of figuring that out... but I've never been foolhardy enough to use my hoverboard when I'm at high risk of getting shot =P

Comment

Working...
              X