Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No word on Team Randomization then? only balance team number.

Comment

Beta is lookin' good!!! I've made the xfire 'join game' feature work with the new patch. Here are the instructions on how to do it:
      1.) Make sure xfire is closed.
      2.) Open up xfire_games.ini in your xfire directory.
      3.) Search for "Unreal Tournament 3" -- we're editing the entry for the actual game, not the demo (was 3rd one for me, code 5208)
      4.) Make these two lines look like mine (replacing the dollar signs w/ percent signs, sorry if I use the percent signs the message explodes, even with the CODE tags, would someone mind looking into that? >_<)
      Code:
      LauncherNetworkArgs=$UA_GAME_HOST_NAME$:$UA_GAME_HOST_PORT$
      Launch=$UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH$ $UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS$ $UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS$
      5.) Save the ini, and open xfire.
      6.) Go to Tools->Options, and click the 'Games' tab. Click on 'Unreal Tournament 3' in the left-hand pane. In the right-hand pane, under 'advanced' options, put the following into 'Extra Command Line Parameters', substituting your own gamespy login & password:
      Code:
      -login=xxx -password=xxx
      If you've followed these steps correctly you should now be able to enjoy following your friends into server using only one click!!! Enjoy!

Note: In order to get the join working, the address MUST come before the login & pass in the cmdline arguments. The cmdline xfire actually executes looks like this:
      Code:
      UT3.exe IP:PORT -login=xxx -password=xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lealwai View Post
        did they fix the hole in the *** of some of the female models yet?
        Hehe thats a good one if true. Screenshots please.

Comment

Originally posted by Knazzer View Post
          No word on Team Randomization then? only balance team number.
          I use the Titan Team Balance Mutator Works great for Randomization of users

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonX View Post
            Beta is lookin' good!!! I've made the xfire 'join game' feature work with the new patch. Here are the instructions on how to do it:
            1.) Make sure xfire is closed.
            2.) Open up xfire_games.ini in your xfire directory.
            3.) Search for "Unreal Tournament 3" -- we're editing the entry for the actual game, not the demo (was 3rd one for me, code 5208)
            4.) Make these two lines look like mine (replacing the dollar signs w/ percent signs, sorry if I use the percent signs the message explodes, even with the CODE tags, would someone mind looking into that? >_<)
            Code:
            LauncherNetworkArgs=$UA_GAME_HOST_NAME$:$UA_GAME_HOST_PORT$
            Launch=$UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH$ $UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS$ $UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS$
            5.) Save the ini, and open xfire.
            6.) Go to Tools->Options, and click the 'Games' tab. Click on 'Unreal Tournament 3' in the left-hand pane. In the right-hand pane, under 'advanced' options, put the following into 'Extra Command Line Parameters', substituting your own gamespy login & password:
            Code:
            -login=xxx -password=xxx

If you've followed these steps correctly you should now be able to enjoy following your friends into server using only one click!!! Enjoy!

Note: In order to get the join working, the address MUST come before the login & pass in the cmdline arguments. The cmdline xfire actually executes looks like this:
            Code:
            UT3.exe IP:PORT -login=xxx -password=xxx
            Omg gonna try this nice

Comment

YAY its time for blood ORGY!

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                Omg gonna try this nice
                Yeah works perfect Io can join servers via one click wo0t! Thanks

Comment

Glad to see it works for other people. I posted about it on xfire's forums, hope someone important there sees it so they can implement it. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
                    I play with exactly the same weapon binds as in 2k4. o_O What kind of weapon binding doesn't work for you? :s
                    There is no pipe switching of weapons,OK there is a way but it is laggy and that is not exceptable,there are NO aliases

Aliases[32]=(Command="Getweapon Xweapons.Sniperrifle | getweapon XWeapons.Shockrifle | getweapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher | set input mousewheelup mu1",Alias="mu2")

or
                    R=pipedswitchweapon 8 | pipedswitchweapon 3 .switches between Mine layer and avirl in Onslaught
                    MiddleMouse=switchweapon 1 | button altfire | altfire | onrelease switchtolastweapon . brings out shieldgun and activates it when let go switches to last weapon so when you fall just press middle mouse down out pops shield hit the ground let it go and you are at your last weapon.just switch impact hammer for shieldgun but you get the idea...

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602017

Comment

Working...
                      X