X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    It's only out to a few special people right now, sadly.
    Those special people should post it on some newsgroup or something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shadow dancer - i'm getting the feeling you haven't played any of the previous games. If you did, you would feel the same

It's not cuz they haven't created a patch for PS3 yet that the game is not directed completly at PS3 (had a typo here ).
    Omg, yeah, the fixed the linux shizzle - guess what, they should have done that BEFORE they released the game

Why 'so' slow for PS3 - it's cuz the game plays A LOT better on PS3 - why does it have only a few maps? Well, cuz most UT3 gamers are still playing it on PC and are mapping maps for the community.
    Why did they lose the crouch and dodgeing and jumping into one command - cuz there are lesser controls on a PS3 than a keyboard for a pc? Yes, you can use a mouse and keyboard on the ps3, but still

I can only conclude that you haven't played any previous ut series if you can't see that this game is mostly directed at PS3

One full patch out and another just on the horizon - gimme a break man - a game with this many bugs and it takes 2/3 months to get 2 patches? Where are CoD4, which had a lot less bugs has already 4patches in the same amount of time.

I wont discuss this any further, you have you opinion - i have mine. Mine is based on a lot of years of ut experience, so...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DenkY View Post
    well shadow dancer - the game IS and FEELS completly for PS3. A LOT of the active PC gamers who own UT3 say completly the same.

'All these patches' - how many have you seen? I've seen 1 patch in 2/3months. CoD4 has 4/5 patches or something already.
    I know how hard it is to fix things and such, but this is taking like forever
    You know, I've heard PC players say it's for the PS3 and I've heard PS3 players say it's still too much a PC game, so I don't give any credence to that.
    One full patch out and another just on the horizon. Compare that to the PS3's (if I recall right) Zero, and you might understand. They've also done little things for the PC like the linux client and fixing the PS3 cooking tools on our end.
    If it feels like a PS3 version, it's probably just your own desire to victimize yourself and thereby make yourself feel important.
    If it's for the PS3, why did they have to slow it down? If it's for the PS3, why did the PS3 lose a few maps? If it's for the PS3, why did the PS3 lose the ability to crouch at will and have dodging and jumping compressed into one command?
    FFS, think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great.... nick system lives! YAY!....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well shadow dancer - the game IS and FEELS completly for PS3. A LOT of the active PC gamers who own UT3 say completly the same.

'All these patches' - how many have you seen? I've seen 1 patch in 2/3months. CoD4 has 4/5 patches or something already.
    I know how hard it is to fix things and such, but this is taking like forever

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How are they forgetting the PC users when we've been getting all the patches and the PS3 has been getting ignored? Did I miss something and this patch is PS3 only?

Most people when they do find a problem will say something useful like, "Hey I had a problem." That doesn't help devs track anything down. They need people they can trust to A: be responsible with what they're given, and B: give useful, complete feedback and track down issues as thoroughly as possible.
    Given the way that a good portion of this game's community responds to any kind of issues, I'm almost surprised that any of us are getting it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lovely how i get banned for replying here.

You don't care about my opinion? You should be able to take criticism tbh... - You keep trying to please the ps3 users but 'completly' forget about the pc users...
    You release a beta patch for a select few instead of everyone so you get more feedback and are able to fix more stuff.

I often don't get you guys, why you do something, why you don't do something, but i guess you got a reason, a really weird one, but a reason

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLZ ADD PLAYER->SPECTATOR SWITCH BUTTON

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no, it's exactly the same size, because it replaces the same files.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so first patch was aorund 200 MB second one will include first one.. how big is the patch? 500MB? just wondering

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You might have better luck posting a thread about that in the Mods and Maps section of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone know the proper ini entries to use ModFamilies? Do I need a seperate ini as well? Please PM me if any of you coders know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by theteck View Post
    i need to test on my server but i dont find the link

It's only out to a few special people right now, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IDK View Post
    Anything on the reported performance issues?
    awww jeez....do you mean there might be performance issues when applying the new patch??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by lealwai View Post
    did they fix the hole in the *** of some of the female models yet?
    the things devs do for kix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X