Clan central- PSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clan central- PSN

I haven't seen many PSN clan representatives recruiting here... Post a link, contact email, REPRESENT THE PS3 CLANS ALREADY!

The 13lacklisted has a clan thread, it just doesn't stay at the top very long and I'm too lazy to find it and bump it.

Comment

i need a clan for ut3. Does anyone know what gb stands for could it be Game battles. and how do you attend? do you just meet in a lobby and wait for another clan or what.

Comment

I'll be more interested in clans once we have decent voice communication

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
          I'll be more interested in clans once we have decent voice communication
          thats true. man i really hope tis mic issue gets fixed its getting harder and harder to make up things about the progress with the issue to keep my friends from selling the game. well hopefully i dont have too much longer.

Comment

and i believe clan tags aren't there either

Comment

Originally posted by mexruler487 View Post
              i need a clan for ut3. Does anyone know what gb stands for could it be Game battles. and how do you attend? do you just meet in a lobby and wait for another clan or what.
              Gamebattles.com is a website that has ladders for competitive gaming on multiple games and multiple platforms. How it works is, you sign your team up on a ladder, and then you challenge other teams on the ladder. If they accept, you then set up the game with the agreed upon rules, and report your scores to gamebattles. Then you move up or down the ladder based on the results.

And we need more freaking clans on there. Cuz right now, no ones doing it. And, it's getting frustrating trying to find a battle.

Comment

Working...
              X