No announcement yet.

PS3-Players who use Mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^thats true i wasnt aware of that...but couldnt they have made a special version that recognized the ps3 disc but didnt allow the game to be played on pc

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
      ^^^thats true i wasnt aware of that...but couldnt they have made a special version that recognized the ps3 disc but didnt allow the game to be played on pc
      The PS3 disc is blu-ray, so unless you have a blu-ray reader installed on your computer...

Comment

I'll use mods at anytime. The only reason I don't play online that m,uch is because nobody uses custom content. IMO, the speed mutator is a necesity in any game.

PSN=backspace__ (It has two underscores)

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
          The PS3 disc is blu-ray, so unless you have a blu-ray reader installed on your computer...
          lol you got me again....AHA..what about a free download of the engine with diffrent components from ut3 designed with the sole purpose of content for ps3!! which would be available via a code shipped with ur ut3 on ps3!!!

beat that!

Comment

I just got UT3 today and i'll be downloading all the maps and mutators on UT3MOD tomorrow.

PSN = Rapter41

Comment

I have all: xBarbarian

Comment

i've noticed that also, that and very few ppl seem to be on playing this game, surprisingly i heard sales were low on this game, but it's an amazing game for sure. My PSN name is "MIKEMYERZ666", let me know what map to get (i have most of them) and i'll play when i'm not busy. I prefer CTF,VCTF and WARFARE but i play DM and TDM a lot too.

Comment

PSN - TheAnarchist

i usually stick to DM and TDM and have most of the maps for DM

Comment

Working...
                  X