PS3-Players who use Mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3-Players who use Mods.

Well lately I've noticed that no one seems to be using the user created stuff

So how about a list of players who are willing to play with some of this great content and maybe a general list of quality user maps/mods that no one should be with out.

PSN- Muppet-CGCC

Great Maps--I really dig Downpour and any Warfare maps are cool by me.

I downloaded most of the maps on ut3mod. I like campgrounds2k8, downpour, TheConveyor, Yard-SE, LiftKill, and SiegeReactor. I'd be willing to play on any of those. Also, did you check out the new game modes? 4 Team Deathmatch would rule.

Comment

I like all the stuff that the modders are cooking for the PS3 which I thank them for it. But the way to download the files to the ps3 is patetic, epic need to work in a better way to upload mods to the PS3 I think they are ready doing a patch to fix this "problem" but we don't know when they are going to release it.

Comment

Guys ive download a lot of the maps and mods i really enjoy EliminationTE and Team Elimination (which is like LMS but you get points for 3rd 2nd 1st)there loads of cool custom maps which nobody plays simply because they are too lazy im trying to play DM Shrine which is an awesome map also there great Warfare custom maps too id be willing to play other mods with people on my PS3 my PSN name is MISTERBUBBLES add me and we play,hope Epic sort out this as we need a system were you can download the maps onto your HD even if you havent got them, id just like to thank the community and all the guys and modders who are putting out excellent work.
        HAPPY GAMING!!!
        PS guys could you add me through friends and not through friends on UT3 as ive got the import version and it doesnt recognise cookies messages or friends requests

Comment

ive got some mods.more of the dm maps cause thats what i play.psn name is kfs13.add me tell me a map ill download it and meet u there

Comment

Hey guys add PSN name; Jaraplus2000

I have all of the downloable content and have the same problem finding people to play with the same as everyone else .

Comment

I Download all of the DM maps that I can find, but only keep the ones that I really like. I think that Liftkill, Krodan, Area 52, Wizard, Shipment, and Calahan2 are all must haves...at least for me. When I get online to play I always include mods in my map list.

PSN: Eldridge00

Comment

No Editor For PS3

The main reason why there aren't a lot of people using the mods is the fact that people that own the PS3 version do not have the Unreal Editor 3. Had Epic Games included the editor with the PS3 version I'm sure more people would be making mods to the game. I was severely disappointed when I contacted Epic Games regarding this matter. They responded simply with "The editor is only available with the PC version." How come we paid just as much for the game(maybe more) and are not given the opportunity to use our creativity to create new maps and character models? Epic Games needs to look at this problem and resolve it quickly as the main reason I got UT3 was to make my own content.

Comment

Originally posted by mOoNdAwG View Post
                  The main reason why there aren't a lot of people using the mods is the fact that people that own the PS3 version do not have the Unreal Editor 3. Had Epic Games included the editor with the PS3 version I'm sure more people would be making mods to the game. I was severely disappointed when I contacted Epic Games regarding this matter. They responded simply with "The editor is only available with the PC version." How come we paid just as much for the game(maybe more) and are not given the opportunity to use our creativity to create new maps and character models? Epic Games needs to look at this problem and resolve it quickly as the main reason I got UT3 was to make my own content.
                  I'm going to guess that the Editor was not included on the PS3 version because the PS3 version is ... for the PS3 ... and you cannot create content using a PS3; you have to use a PC. This fact of life is not Epic's doing, it is yours: you bought a device designed to play games, not one designed to do useful work.

Comment

I've added all your PSN tags through the Unreal game since the XMB doesn't seem to work with UT3.

Also please keep this thread free of negative comments about the game. I'd like to keep it as place to swap PSN tags and map preferences with people that want to play using the user created content.

Comment

Jynx410...I gets down with the user created stuff.

Comment

add me dude.

PSN: luisskipo

Comment

I use them all the time...but UT3 has been on hold for me untill Epic fixes some issues....but I guess I will start hosting some mod map games.

Comment

its great that there are mods, but ther such a hassle to use. id also play a lot more if there was splitsceen, i always like to play with my brother/friends

Comment

Indeed, the lack of splitscreen makes me play this less and less as time goes by. I play Resistance more than this now...=/

Still, I'm up for a warfare match anytime. I have tons of mods installed and have a working mic as well.

PSN: RogueDarkness

Comment

Working...
                              X