PS3 commuity needs to wake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's been stated before so I wont talk about it at length but Auto-downloading maps just isn't feasable

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is like 1% of the players reading this forum, it's up to Epic to fix auto-download in their game, not for people to go buy usb devices and start transferring maps they downloaded from a specific forum post while guessing which one they will be needed on those, errrr 5 active servers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do like Adept for when I'm playing mod maps offline and stuff. It feels good to me, so it's not to the point where the bots have a sniper headshots waiting for you the second your head pops into view as if they could see through walls.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my adivce is put bots at skilled or adept

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have made a bunch of mod map servers before, and it takes at least an hour to get a couple people to join. Once you have a few others in your room, they will most likely vote themselves out of it because they don't have a map they're asking for anyway. I usually try not to host brand new maps because it's more likely that people will have the ones that are weeks old. I really really want to play some of the newer ones online though

Also I'm never sure whether to put on bots, what AI, ect. People either like to have bots in the room while they are waiting for real people or they hate seeing that a room has bots. I don't think most people know that online the bots don't affect your rank.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I usually play warfare mode, and rarely do you find custom maps there (partly due to the fact that very few maps are on the PS3 for Warfare). The biggest problem though, is that no one has mics. I enter a game and just shut my PS3 down out of boredom after a few minutes. It's just no fun without people talking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
    if Epic ever gets involved in what is or is not allowed to be produced by the modding community and selectively chooses their community contribution, i'll go back to playing pong on an old Atari 2600. I would then have about as many game options.
    I disagree. I didn't mean to BAN all other options. I just mean doing that to kind of *nudge nudge* those who aren't inclined to mess around with mods to download the really great maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i download mods every day, sad part is when i go to look for servers with the maps and mods i downloaded there are very few. And the ones that do have the mods dont have anyone in them. Hopefully soon there will be an easier way to put mods on the game, but honestly it doesnt take that much time and usb flash drives are only like $20 for a 2gig.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I started goin on UT3 again. Getting a few of my friends to come back on it too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    I'd just want Epic to be really selective and only selecting truly professional maps.
    if Epic ever gets involved in what is or is not allowed to be produced by the modding community and selectively chooses their community contribution, i'll go back to playing pong on an old Atari 2600. I would then have about as many game options.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you just need to wait until feb 22 amigo. Midway just announced that they are going to release UT3 in europe this very feb 22.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im waiting for the game to come to europe and ill buy it instantly. And ill be downloading maps on a daily basis XD so be patient mate. lol you will get your war

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dude,

i would like to play with ya... but the problem is i am an european player (germany) and i cant handle a 200 ping

its a pitty that there is no possibility to play against us ppl.

in resistance it was possible without any problems...

im not blaming epic or ut3... im ****** love that game
    looking forward for european release to kick some neighbors ***

Leave a comment:

• replied
    that Twisted Face Ultra is a great looking map, but the framerate is unacceptable. i deleted it from my downloaded content. i do play Flat Wars constantly. that is a great TDM map with 12+ players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Honestly, I think having the "best" maps and mods showcased in the community section and recommending people to download them would go a long way to alleviate this-- for both PC and ps3. I'd just want Epic to be really selective and only selecting truly professional maps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X