No announcement yet.

PS3 commuity needs to wake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have made a bunch of mod map servers before, and it takes at least an hour to get a couple people to join. Once you have a few others in your room, they will most likely vote themselves out of it because they don't have a map they're asking for anyway. I usually try not to host brand new maps because it's more likely that people will have the ones that are weeks old. I really really want to play some of the newer ones online though

Also I'm never sure whether to put on bots, what AI, ect. People either like to have bots in the room while they are waiting for real people or they hate seeing that a room has bots. I don't think most people know that online the bots don't affect your rank.

Comment

my adivce is put bots at skilled or adept

Comment

I do like Adept for when I'm playing mod maps offline and stuff. It feels good to me, so it's not to the point where the bots have a sniper headshots waiting for you the second your head pops into view as if they could see through walls.

Comment

There is like 1% of the players reading this forum, it's up to Epic to fix auto-download in their game, not for people to go buy usb devices and start transferring maps they downloaded from a specific forum post while guessing which one they will be needed on those, errrr 5 active servers.

Comment

It's been stated before so I wont talk about it at length but Auto-downloading maps just isn't feasable

Comment

Working...
            X