PS3 commuity needs to wake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 commuity needs to wake up

I know i'm gona get lots of replies like...
    " I don't like transferring map one by one "
    " I don't like mutators "
    " I'm to lazy to do it "

Just get 5 like a day ( 10 minutes )

CTF Twisted face Ultra ( F****ng AWSOME ) It's like FaceClassic on UT2004 but with more details and paths. I really want a full war game on this map. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

It is an awesome map but even if everyone had it they probably wouldn't play it. It's pretty unplayable on PS3 when you have other people on the map with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
      It is an awesome map but even if everyone had it they probably wouldn't play it. It's pretty unplayable on PS3 when you have other people on the map with you.
      100% true, the map isn't optimized for PS3. Besides that, WTF aren't mods played online. I see that 3rd person stuff very much, but what about those great maps? I've hosted many servers many times with many custom content. People NEVER joined.

Comment

Originally posted by Erp View Post
        WTF aren't mods played online. I see that 3rd person stuff very much, but what about those great maps? I've hosted many servers many times with many custom content. People NEVER joined.
        Welcome to the world of PC users... you wanted mods on your console? now you've get the problems associated with them.

Most people play "vanila" UT, i.e no mods or downloaded content.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
          Welcome to the world of PC users... you wanted mods on your console? now you've get the problems associated with them.

Most people play "vanila" UT, i.e no mods or downloaded content.
          Lol. Yeah pretty much. But most of the PC users are use to downloading content. Its a new thing for the PS3 and I didn't expect it to really just start up right away.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Honestly, I think having the "best" maps and mods showcased in the community section and recommending people to download them would go a long way to alleviate this-- for both PC and ps3. I'd just want Epic to be really selective and only selecting truly professional maps.

Comment

that Twisted Face Ultra is a great looking map, but the framerate is unacceptable. i deleted it from my downloaded content. i do play Flat Wars constantly. that is a great TDM map with 12+ players.

Comment

dude,

i would like to play with ya... but the problem is i am an european player (germany) and i cant handle a 200 ping

its a pitty that there is no possibility to play against us ppl.

in resistance it was possible without any problems...

im not blaming epic or ut3... im ****** love that game
                looking forward for european release to kick some neighbors ***

Comment

Im waiting for the game to come to europe and ill buy it instantly. And ill be downloading maps on a daily basis XD so be patient mate. lol you will get your war

Comment

you just need to wait until feb 22 amigo. Midway just announced that they are going to release UT3 in europe this very feb 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                      I'd just want Epic to be really selective and only selecting truly professional maps.
                      if Epic ever gets involved in what is or is not allowed to be produced by the modding community and selectively chooses their community contribution, i'll go back to playing pong on an old Atari 2600. I would then have about as many game options.

Comment

I started goin on UT3 again. Getting a few of my friends to come back on it too.

Comment

i download mods every day, sad part is when i go to look for servers with the maps and mods i downloaded there are very few. And the ones that do have the mods dont have anyone in them. Hopefully soon there will be an easier way to put mods on the game, but honestly it doesnt take that much time and usb flash drives are only like $20 for a 2gig.

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
                            if Epic ever gets involved in what is or is not allowed to be produced by the modding community and selectively chooses their community contribution, i'll go back to playing pong on an old Atari 2600. I would then have about as many game options.
                            I disagree. I didn't mean to BAN all other options. I just mean doing that to kind of *nudge nudge* those who aren't inclined to mess around with mods to download the really great maps.

Comment

I usually play warfare mode, and rarely do you find custom maps there (partly due to the fact that very few maps are on the PS3 for Warfare). The biggest problem though, is that no one has mics. I enter a game and just shut my PS3 down out of boredom after a few minutes. It's just no fun without people talking.

Comment

Working...
                              X