• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How high do you set your sensitivity?

Just wondering.

high? LOW!

Comment

Is that it?
      No mention of which game we're talking about here?
      No constructive kick-off post just to inform players what it is that you're trying to say here and why you'd like to know?
      And sensitivity itself says nothing as every mouse has its own DPI.

I however run at 2500 sensitivity with a 2000dpi lasermouse ( Razer copperhead). No idea how much cm/360, but it's not a lot.. I'm running at VERY high sensitivity

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
        Is that it?
        No constructive kick-off post just to inform players what it is that you're trying to say here and why you'd like to know?

I however run at 2500 sensitivity with a 2000dpi lasermouse ( Razer copperhead). No idea how much cm/360, but it's not a lot.. I'm running at VERY high sensitivity
        I just want to see what the majority of players are using, compared to my own settings. I actually use the 360 controller to play, and the sensitivity is extreamly high, Ive tried slowing it down but then it seems slow while turning. Now I'm tweaking with the anolog dead zones. It helps a little.

Comment

Is that it?

obviously he's talking about UT3 lool haha I know what you mean Kalubunga.

I habve mine lowww, 300! mouse dpi=800

Comment

Running mine at 2700. Logitech MX518 mouse. Setpoint software turned off. UT3 doesn't seem ta like my setpt. software. Had it set ta 5000. That's way too high for me. Found 2700 ta be a good fit.

Comment

depends, either 2000, 2500, 4000, or 5000
              just what mood im in.

Comment

Is that it?

same mouse cept i run around with my sens on 400 and DPI on 2000

Comment

275 IG

1800 DPI and 10k hz polling rate.

Comment

mx518 @ 400dpi with in game setting at 1200 with acceleration and mouse smoothing off. Does a 360 in about 10 to 12 inches rough estimate[no ruler to check].

Comment

I run it at 2400, but I have my windows sens set higher than most other people, not sure if it makes a difference in game. Been trying to gradually lower the sensitivity and I like it better when I set it down, just takes a bit of getting used to as I always play with high sens

Comment

Sensitivities need to be reported as cm/360 degrees of rotation. There are too many other variables involved for in game values to be meaningful across different systems. I use around 12-14cm/360.

Comment

45 cm.

Comment

27 cm here.

Comment

17 cm there

Comment

Working...
                              X