ps3 version keeps freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 version keeps freezing

almost every time i play the game now it freezes when a level is loading. is it something i can fix? my ps3 and game are in perfect condition every other game runs fine, but in between loading levels online it usually freezes. are there any expected patches coming out

There's nothing you can do about it unfortunately. It's most likely already being looked into for the incoming patch.

Out of curiosity, have you installed any mods? I don't believe that it freezes because of mods but some people seem convinced so I'm just curious.

Comment

I think people have concluded it's not the mods (since it can freeze on a player when entering a vanilla server when they have no mods installed on their HDD).

Comment

the lag on this game is starting to seriously get on my nerves, especially when you use the translocator... i've died many times using it thinking the thing went off or it won't go off only to magically time warp falling, so **** annoying wow.

Comment

yeah the lag on any server is bad this week, i load the server list and all servers say over 100ms when normally they are around 30-60. You join the game and its nothing but stuttering, on a user hosted server or a midway...

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
            I think people have concluded it's not the mods (since it can freeze on a player when entering a vanilla server when they have no mods installed on their HDD).
            I can confirm this. It crashed before I had any mods. It crashed after I installed mods. It also crashed after deleting all user content or disableing it. I've tested it all. I think the problem is server wise: for some days now, I have crashes when entering Midway servers in TDM. This hasn't happen before: crashes where only on VCTF servers.

Comment

Yeah mods have nothing to do with it crashing,before the mods came out for the PS3...it froze on me a few times.It gets annoying after a while especially when your getting a invite from your friend.

Comment

Working...
              X