Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide

Is there a anyway that i can suicide instantly...with a command.

Not by the use of gravity/rockets/ etc...."

How would i go about binding a key for suicide.. I cant seem to get it to work

I go into bindings and put it right above this one.
    Bindings=(Name="F8",Command="set D3DRenderDevice bUsePostProcessEffects True",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)
    What i put in Bindings=(Name=";",Command="Suicide"

But i dont die

Hmm id like to have this option for PS3 as well, especially for CTF, when you returned the flag from the other base and want to go back quikly for backup.

Comment

Please don't do it!! There is so much to live for!

Comment

On the PC.......enter console and type "suicide"

Comment

most people bind their "suicide" to a key. You usually see the "pro" do this when getting owned with mini..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ezekial View Post
            most people bind their "suicide" to a key. You usually see the "pro" do this when getting owned with mini..lol..
            LOL, haven't noticed any players do this.

Comment

you need it ....

to many health packs and the mass on avril recharging ...compared whit the amazing weapon throwing.....

/.joke mod off

Comment

It's a instant boost up to 100hp if I'm low in WAR or V/CTF, and the fastest way to travel to base or a node if I'm on foot out in the wilderness. Also if I'm out of ammo and facing geared up opponents with no chance of winning I rather just hit the suicide key and go do something useful. In DM/TDM it's mostly a bit counter productive though. ^^

Comment

I use it a lot on Assault maps, especially when there is a long drop to your death, you can insta die and be back in the game quicker.

Comment

LOL. I usually do it to save myself from a shameful death

JM left a small crater

Comment

I used to have a key set up in the inis for suicide. Just one tap and thats all it takes.

Comment

Don't! read my sig before thinking about killing yourself!!!

I once got a rampage in WAR with 2hp :P

Comment

I did this yesterday after a bit of ******* around with the UTInput.ini. I bound it to K (I put the taunts that are on J and K on the number pad instead).

Basically what I did was search the file for "K" (including the quotes). On the first instance of K in the file I changed "taunt 2" to "Suicide". I did the same for the fourth instance. After that it worked fine.

So the first one would look like

Bindings=(Name="K",Command="Suicide")

The second one would be

Bindings=(Name="K",Command="Suicide",Control=False ,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Comment

In 2k4, every time I returned the flag from a crosscap (crosscap is when both teams have the enemy flag and both want it returned) I suicided to help out in base, was kinda part of the tactics.

Comment

I'm glad they left it out, actually. I think people using it as an instant powerup to base level in team games is an exploit, and Epic clearly agreed, since they nerfed it in 2k4 and removed it in UT3. It was just used in unintended ways, and was a holdover from Unreal 1, where you had the potential to get stuck in geometry without any way of freeing yourself.

Good riddance!

Comment

Working...
                              X