Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb Vote

a. Apologies if this has already been done,
    b. My vote is leave the orb well alone - its not the perfect solution but makes onslaught / warfare much more playable with the chance of a comeback.

In that case you leave it alone, once again the supposed "issue" is map design, as has been said time and time again :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rob.JW View Post
      In that case you leave it alone, once again the supposed "issue" is map design, as has been said time and time again :P
      Just deleted my post, because I had enough of this nonsense. Yes it is map design as we agree.

The same way it is right playing ONS maps with different node layouts, it is fine to play WAR with different Orb counts and spawn locations.

Comment

leave the pair of orbs alone

Comment

heavily tweak.

Comment

Dude, hands off my orbs! Lol.

Comment

Epic should consider adding another orb mutator with the OPTION of tweaking .
              Spawn times, how they effect nodes, and maybe even spawn location etc. The ability to leave them as they are, or just have them take down an enemy node but not build your own would be good imho.

Comment

LEave teh rob alone!!11 Orb, I mean. Leave Rob alone too though. :>

Comment

Don't remove the Orbs outright. Just punch them off the players carrying them around and eat them before anyone has a chance to grab them - they're fine as is.

Comment

Definately leave it alone. Learn to play with it, or stay with ONS.

The orb would be broken if only the blue team had it, or the player with the longest hair, or something like that. Right now anyone can use it, so whatever you were gonna complain about the other team doing, just do it yourself.

Comment

The only way you could improve the orb would be to give it a soft, chewy centre.

Comment

Tweaked. Although I would like to see a pure ONS game type.

Comment

The best solution I've seen is that your orb spawns more slowly the more nodes you control. Great in so many ways.

Comment

its not the orbs fault you can't play warfare... try CTF!

Comment

The orbs will burn the flesh from your soul if you take them out

Comment

Working...
                              X