No announcement yet.

How good are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oks, apparently im getting better because ive already been kicked out of servers the last few days.
    just got booted from one... T_T
    It was in Gateway snow area. I was on the thigh pad shield and he was on the roof. Took 3 tries to take him down with flak primary...
    his excuse: "You gotta be cheating! You cant shoot a flak that far."
    one time he said "How do you survive all that"...I said "Dancing". That probably ****** him off..

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
      oks, apparently im getting better because ive already been kicked out of servers the last few days.
      just got booted from one... T_T
      happend me once too..

Comment

I bought this game two days ago. I THINK i killed someone yesterday. No seriously not that bad but I'm not very good. Some basic skills are there so I get around but I wont win anytime soon.

Comment

1. How good do you personally think you are?
          2. What is your ingame rank?
          3. How much hours do you play per day, on average?
          4. On what dificulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?

----

1. I think I'm above average (like I said I finish in the top 3 or top 5 on most maps in Warfare and vCTF) but 2. my rank doesnt reflect that cause of tons of n00b mistakes earlier I guess, but who cares. I'm like around 5 thousand something in the leaderboards. I guess I'm not that great 1 on 1 yet but I try to do "team player" things like healin vehicles, focusin on nodes/orbs etc rather than try to rack up tons of kills.

3. Sometimes a lot (like today I'm hung over so recoverin from that and playin tons since I'm not doin nothin) sometimes just 2-3 hours after work (or take a break for a few days, I tend to play much better after a short break for some reason)

4. Never played campaign at all ))

Comment

1, ok but sometimes really bad (IMO) can have games where it all fits into place and goes how i'd like but othertimes i just die way too much. only play DM.

2. this varies quite alot, best i have had was 12xx or there abouts think today i was down around 3200 somewhere. really depends how consistent i have been. need to get my kill ratio up.

3. not much bout an hour a day if i can sometimes if i cant sleep i'll play more.

4. think i did it on normal but i wasn't bothered about playing it on high as just wanted to see all the maps. play bots on adept i think.

Comment

4. On what difficulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?

2. don`t look at the ingame rank
              3. 1 hour per day atm cause exams are ahead
              4. never played campaign to the end but started godlike
              1. it is hard to say that from playing public, k/d ratio normally around 3 or higher
              made massacre once With 40/4 stats
              maybe middish

k/d ratio overall is 2.24 and ranked 1315

Comment

1. Very experienced, but not perfect.
                2. Don't care about that. People changes teams (winning team [vctf or warf]) to gain more. Screw them!
                3. 3-6
                4. Don't remeber. Easiest it wasn't, but masterful neither.

Comment

1. Above average, not brilliant though
                  2. don`t look at the ingame rank
                  3. 3 - 4 hour only on weekdays also because exams are ahead
                  4. never played campaign to the end but started on one after normal, but not godlike

Comment

4. On what difficulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?

- 1. ... not very good
                    - 2. atm 3xx
                    - 3. about 1 1/2
                    - 4. "normal" difficulty

Comment

-Compared to ut99, I suck but at still good

-around 2100, i havent checked in a while

-bout 2 hours a week, ima busy person

-i havent played it, i would of much rathered more maps and chars really

Comment

1. How good do you personally think you are?: Well, good enough for publics. But i'm sure the pro's would rape my face

2. What is your ingame rank?: I only play BattleRPG atm, so my U-Server rank is 32000 i think. My custom server rank was 89 the last time i checked.

3. How much hours do you play per day, on average?: About 2 hours

4. On what dificulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?: Didn't played it, but as a rule, i choose the next difficulty above Normal. Playing COD4 on Hard and i really have fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X