How good are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good are you?

Hey there. If you know of yourself that you're a dishonest person, you can leave this thread now.

1. How good do you personally think you are?
    2. What is your ingame rank?
    3. How much hours do you play per day, on average?
    4. On what dificulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?

---

For me , that would be :

1. For the moment, I think I'm a below average person in this game although I'm making progress. This is the first shooter I play and especially in the beginning, when playing the demo, I had big troubles with aiming.

2. My ingame rank is about 15,000 at the moment.

3. I play 3 hours in the schoolweek, and 4-6 on saturday/sunday

4. I played on average, but had to play the last level on easy for it was too hard.

1. i suck
    2. no idea
    3. a few hours a week
    4. as best i remember, the setting right below difficult. there were 4 settings and i didn't set it to max difficulty. it was average or medium or some ****.

Comment

1. I manage to top the scoreboards in most public Warfare games, but my deathmatching skills are pretty average. I'm just a casual player.

2. 1153

3. About an hour a day.

4. Played it on easy mode. I just wanted to unlock stuff and see the cutscenes.

Comment

1. I'm pretty good, I win a lot of the DM games I'm in, I do fairly well against top ranked players, there are better players then me, some play with utcomp mutator and play 1v1 so they don't get ranked properly.

2. I'm currently ranked 29th, I was 13th, I went down to 18th and haven't played for a while so went down to 29th.

3. It depends on the day, some days when I play I will play for 4-8 hours strait, some days I do not play at all, I find if I haven't played in a little bit I do have to get warmed up to start playing well again.

4. I like playing real people so I haven't finished the campaign.

Comment

1: Woah

2: Yeah

3: kickstart my heart

4: hope it never stops

Comment

1. out of 6mlrd ppl im certainly one of the best UT3 players on Earth.
            2. Ingame rank is not a good skill-meter, therefore good players dont care about rank.(nor are they any high in that).
            3. nearly nothing.
            4. not even started.

Comment

Originally posted by Pser View Post
              1. out of 6mlrd ppl im certainly one of the best UT3 players on Earth.
              2. Ingame rank is not a good skill-meter, therefore good players dont care about rank.(nor are they any high in that).
              3. nearly nothing.
              4. not even started.

What is your in game name? Where are you in the world? I would like to be challenged.

Comment

1. Im OK. I dont often play deathmatch. I like to play TDM and VCTF, and on those games im usually in top 5 on my team.
                In VCTF if im playing with my online buddy, im usually first because we help each other out, unlike some ppl who just camp. I get the flag, while he drives/pulls me to our base. There was one time, me and him enter a packed VCTF server which was 0-0, I scored all 3 flags because of his driving and we both leave without a word.

2. as of this post, it was 1841. For updates on me specifically go here http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=88134185

3. I play UT3 about 3-6 hours per week. Most of my gaming time is consumed by an mmo or two >_>

4. I havent beaten the campaign yet because the bots on my team **** me off when it comes to the warfare mode.

Comment

btcomm
                  Our relative positions to each other do not mean anything compared to amount of total ppl. Everyone posting on this forum is one of the best players on Earth. Lets see (100%/6*10^9 ppl)*2000 forumposters=0.00003% => Forumposters play better than 99.99997% of other ppl. =)

Challenges I like, but i launched ut3 maybe 3 times yet, for reasons which are forbidden to say here.

Comment

1 I'm average most of the time but sometimes when I'm focused I can win but I die way to much
                    2 global=2451 elo=1680 only 0.89 ratio like I said I die to much but have a solid aim
                    3 I'd say 2hours most of the time althoug I didn't played today and yesterday
                    4 played on a pretty easy level

Comment

1. Just about average I'd say, but often better than most players on random pub servers.

2. Of no interest

3. 1-4

4. Easy

Comment

1. i can hold my own
                        2. 16th at the moment
                        3. 1-2 hours per day, sometimes not at all (mostly every other day)
                        4. played about 2 minutes of singleplayer

Comment

1. Meh
                          2. 2
                          3. ~2 on avg, don't play everyday
                          4. Haven't played it

Comment

1.Still learning not played that many games yet hence only 2189 kills at this point
                            2.It was at 1575 down to 1972, after not playing due to rig improvements being underway
                            3. see above, but when the rig is finally sorted, typically around 2 hours in one stint ,played every other day or two, depending if I'm awake after work(much less than Ut2004 btw, that game totally got me hooked)
                            4. Didn't touch it ,just jumped in online at the deep end

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
                              1. How good do you personally think you are?
                              2. What is your ingame rank?
                              3. How much hours do you play per day, on average?
                              4. On what dificulty did you play the campaign, when playing it the first time?
                              1. Average: one day I get owned, the other I might win a DM match; everything's possible. I do think that I'm a good team player, though. I have no problem letting others take the flag if I could have done so too. It's all about fun for me.

2. Haven't checked for a long time (because I got ****** the RPG mutator ruined my rank) but I will check now... Kills: 675 (I'd swear I had more than that, lol), Global Rank: 10849, Elo: 1287, ratio 1.02. Ouch, that was worse than I feared... I will never check the page again

3. Only like 2 hours a week. I don't have time on weekends and I don't play much in general (anymore).

4. Easy of course. It sucked ***. I only wanted to get to know the maps!

Comment

Working...
                              X