UT soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT soundtracks

Does anyone know where I can buy the original UT soundtracks cd? I'm in Europe (the Netherlands to be more precise)

Um, I know that a soundtrack cd comes with every copy of the Unreal Anthology (all of the pre-UT3 Unreal games included for like $20). I bet you might be able to get one of them off of ebay or something if you don't want to go out and get the anthology.

Comment

Think we dutchies have to import it from other countries, like the US or UK...

Comment

You could try doing it trough Amazon.com

but I don't know anything about how well they handle things itnernationally, if at all.

Comment

im not sure about european policies..though it should be coming out there shortly also (no reason it shouldnt).
          but in case you haven't seen these yet, they are preview tracks released way back.
          http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...dtrack_pre.zip
          there are also ogg extracters that can extract the ogg music from the .upk package, though you have to put together the parts yourself. the music on the cd is also supposed to be higher quality and full soundtrack so its probably worth getting...

Comment

I know, and it's not hard to find the soundtracks, but i want to have the original

Comment

Something like ebay would be a good guess, possibly even Amazon.co.uk ...not sure if there is a dutch counterpart, I think there is.

Comment

pLaYa123108767 Thank you!

Comment

It is available through amazon.co.uk

will the deliver to Netherlands?

Comment

Unreal Anthology for cheap!

Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
                    Does anyone know where I can buy the original UT soundtracks cd? I'm in Europe (the Netherlands to be more precise)
                    You can get Unreal Anthology from newegg.com for $9.99 here===> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832129126 I know this may be a late post but better late than not at all. Hope this helps you.

Comment

Use Play.Com they supply to anywhere in Europe. Takes between 7-10 Working days to get to the Netherlands.

Comment

Working...
                      X