Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i get this Bot as my playable Character?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How can i get this Bot as my playable Character?

    Ive seen a bot a couple of times during onlinegaming, i dont really remember his name, but he was black and had a very deep voice and yellow plumes(?) by his feets!

    Well i didnt see him many times, hes very rare! i allready tried to cusomize my character to find him, but he wasnt there, someone here knows who im talking about? if so, is it possible to take him as your playable character?

    #2
    Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
    Ive seen a bot a couple of times during onlinegaming, i dont really remember his name, but he was black and had a very deep voice and yellow plumes(?) by his feets!

    Well i didnt see him many times, hes very rare! i allready tried to cusomize my character to find him, but he wasnt there, someone here knows who im talking about? if so, is it possible to take him as your playable character?
    I am not sure who you mean, but have you completed the campaign, as you unlock a load of characters to choose during online play.

    Comment


      #3
      Sounds like a Necris. You'll have to get to Chapter 4 of the Campaign mode to unlock them. (Or you can cheat, but where's the fun in that?)
      The "plumes" are a particular style of boots that the male Necris have.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
        Ive seen a bot a couple of times during onlinegaming, i dont really remember his name, but he was black and had a very deep voice and yellow plumes(?) by his feets!

        Well i didnt see him many times, hes very rare! i allready tried to cusomize my character to find him, but he wasnt there, someone here knows who im talking about? if so, is it possible to take him as your playable character?
        All of the Necris characters have "plumes by their feet" if you choose boot option #1. The black male Necris is Damian.

        Comment


          #5
          Interessting so i have to finish the campaign to get this character?
          @Shadow Dance, cheat? so there is another way to unlock him?

          EDIT: no i have not even tried the campaign mode, i straight went to the multiplayer mode ;]

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
            Interessting so i have to finish the campaign to get this character?
            @Shadow Dance, cheat? so there is another way to unlock him?

            EDIT: no i have not even tried the campaign mode, i straight went to the multiplayer mode ;]

            Cheat: Go to the console (F10) and type unlockallchars

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
              All of the Necris characters have "plumes by their feet" if you choose boot option #1. The black male Necris is Damian.
              All Necris are black and they got a 'organic' masque

              Necris FTW!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Luseferous View Post
                Cheat: Go to the console (F10) and type unlockallchars
                Using the PS3 m8 ;]

                Comment


                  #9
                  ok, just play the campaign on normal difficulty bots aren't that smart on that level. It took me 10 hours to finish the campaign

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by PeterS_01 View Post
                    ok, just play the campaign on normal difficulty bots aren't that smart on that level. It took me 10 hours to finish the campaign
                    Hmm ok! ill set it on easy, hope it take less than 10 hours.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hit F10 and type in unlockallchars into the console so you can save some time, that will unlock all the characters.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by MeepZero View Post
                        Hit F10 and type in unlockallchars into the console so you can save some time, that will unlock all the characters.
                        reading comprehension ftw

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Ok got them all now! finally!
                          They really look nice, but i prefer the BOTS voice instead of the character voice, the bot voice is a little bit deeper! well anyway ill take one of those necris fighter for online gaming ^^

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
                            Hmm ok! ill set it on easy, hope it take less than 10 hours.
                            Or you can download a save game from gamefaqs.com

                            There are some bots that don't get unlocked though. Like Kensai and Johnson. They both look unique (have unique faces and suite parts, not found in selectable characters). Maybe they are only unlocked by (future) codes since you can enter two codes for two special bots.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              was it malakai by any chance? the one you wanted

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X