Use the new DM maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use the new DM maps

Bathroom - Flatwars- Night in the park - Yard - Downpour - Bedroom - Greenhouse - Biometal - Cath - Curse 5 - Elevation - Perfect Temple - LiftKill
    Dome of Mud - Krodan - Shrine

GET A f****ing USB key for 25$!
    MAKE UT3 even better!

WWW.UT3MOD.COM

Smell burning meat...Make me hungry!!!
    IT FREARS US!!!

Is there a way to install more than one at a time, i was getting annoyed with swapping usb drives over and over to install maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra-Ben27 View Post
      Bathroom - Flatwars- Night in the park - Yard - Downpour - Bedroom - Greenhouse - Biometal - Cath - Curse 5 - Elevation - Perfect Temple - LiftKill
      Dome of Mud - Krodan - Shrine

GET A f****ing USB key for 25$!
      MAKE UT3 even better!

WWW.UT3MOD.COM

Smell burning meat...Make me hungry!!!
      IT FREARS US!!!
      Stop eating so many candybars in morning. Kids on sugar rush are worst.

Comment

I play the new maps whenever I can, but I personally like playing without a crazy amount of Mutators and it seems like every person hosting with those maps has to have like low gravity, super berserk, big heads, etc. And that **** gets tired.

Comment

All the unfamiliar mutators on custom map servers is what puts me off too. That, and the fact that the ping is always way too high for me. It's a shame, as I'd really like to see what my maps are like against human opponents.

Comment

Custom mutators plagued unreal since first one. Yes I said plagued, it was hard to find normal server without something like low grav, UTcomp and so.

Comment

Ya thats basically what I mean. The ping is def. an issue too even though I'll find a custom map DM once in awhile with low ping. Maybe I'll try to start hosting some without mutators because I like to do the pure game play more often than having low grav., instagib, etc. etc.

Comment

I run the {hLk} map/game voteable server, and the only mutator on it is the CustomUT for map / mutator voting. Server is on the East Coast US (so if ur on that side should ping well for you.

running various maps standard and custom
                current list:
                DM-Arsenal
                DM-BathroomIII_beta2a
                DM-Bedroom
                DM-BFTPLiandri
                DM-Biohazard
                DM-CarbonFire
                DM-Codex
                DM-Deck
                DM-Defiance
                DM-Deimos
                DM-Diesel
                DM-Elevation
                DM-Fearless
                DM-FFM-StalwartXL
                DM-Flatwars_beta3
                DM-Flustered
                DM-ForgottenPast
                DM-MetalHell
                DM-FST-Morbias
                DM-Gateway
                DM-Gritt
                DM-HeatRay
                DM-Krodan
                DM-NightInThePark-XL
                DM-Noca
                DM-RisingSun
                DM-Sanctuary
                DM-Sentinel
                DM-ShangriLa
                DM-Subterrane
                DM-Yard

our {hLk} 1v1 server runs smaller maps (Cath and Shrine among them), again no mutators.

Comment

CustomUT lets u vote on what mutators will be used?

Comment

yes.

see screenies in the {hLk} forums...
                    http://www.hlkclan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2330

when u use CustomUT1a, edit the UTcustomutv1a.ini file

in the [customutv1a.UTMutator_CustomUTv1a] section ull see

bEnableVoting=True
                    bEnableColorskinsVoting=True
                    bEnableHitsoundsVoting=True
                    benablewarmupVoting=False
                    bEnableGametypeVoting=True
                    bEnableColorskins=True
                    bEnableUnlimitedWarmup=False
                    bAlwaysAllowWeaponThrow=False
                    VotingPercentRequired=51.000000
                    VotingTimeLimit=30.000000
                    EnableHitSoundsMode=1
                    warmuphealth=199
                    VotingGametypes[0]=(GametypeClass=,GameTypeName="Just Change Map",MapPrefix=)
                    VotingGametypes[1]=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTTeamGame",GameTypeName=" Team Deathmatch",MapPrefix="DM")
                    VotingGametypes[2]=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatch",GameTypeName ="Deathmatch",MapPrefix="DM")
                    VotingGametypes[3]=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content", GameTypeName="Capture the flag",MapPrefix="CTF")
                    VotingGametypes[4]=(GametypeClass="UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Co ntent",GameTypeName="Vehicle CTF",MapPrefix="vCTF")
                    VotingGametypes[5]=(GametypeClass="UTGame.UTDeathmatch?Mutator=Custo mUTv1a.UTMutator_CustomUTv1a,UTMutator_InstaGib",G ameTypeName="Instagib",MapPrefix="DM")

note on Votinggametypes[5] I put CustomUTv1a.UTMutator_CustomUTv1a,UTMutator_InstaG ib for my mutators (need the Customutv1a to load 1st, then follow with ur mutator of choice. otherwise it will go (if voted) to ur mutator but not have Customut). I havent tested with too many mutators, but in theory it should work for most mutators. Oh and GameTypeName= well you just put what you want to call the game there, I put "Instagib", but you can name them what you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayze View Post
                      I play the new maps whenever I can, but I personally like playing without a crazy amount of Mutators and it seems like every person hosting with those maps has to have like low gravity, super berserk, big heads, etc. And that **** gets tired.
                      Yeah I know, whenever I host a new map room I don't use any muts. I was using color control for a while but I don't even use that anymore.

I'll see people's rooms with low gravity, super berserk, speed freak, 3rd person and jetpacks for a DM game on normal maps. Can someone please tell me why anyone would want to play jetpacks with low grav on fearless?

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                        Can someone please tell me why anyone would want to play jetpacks with low grav on fearless?
                        Haha tried to imagine how it looks like and it made me roll on the floor. ^^

Comment

STFU idiots!

I'm not asking you to reply your opinion.

JUST USE THE NEW MAPS.

Remember...JUST STFU with you opinions and do as i say!

Comment

Working...
                          X