video record lesson question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video record lesson question?

Here a question for you guys and it simple it one. Can I make video lesson? If so, do I credit people work and software? An copy right issues that on my mind... And I want to help people who want to mod game and other thing to help the community.

if you use something in a vid "owned" by someone else, you have to give credit to the person you borrowed it from, so to speak. some content comes with a "terms of use" and cannot be reproduced or used without premission, first.

i find it easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission, but you gotta pick your battles. if you're gonna use some of the content from the disk 2 of the DVD set in your content, chances are, you cannot republish it.

Comment

****.. i spelz gewd.. needz moor coffee..

Comment

well those are 3D modeling and unreal scripting that be doing for lesson. It also finding any fault while finding the answer in the video lesson. It some hard to get some reponse in their email. What does every one think?

Comment

if you reference someone elses material, just make sure to include full credit to the source, and i think you would be ok in mentioning how you found the solution, but i doubt you would be able to include their actual material.

is that what you mean?

Comment

yea, that part of it, there are some time less information about it.

Comment

Working...
            X