Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does that mean? When I was fighting Akasha, female voice said Ronin 3 Down, Ronin 4 Down and Ronin 2 Down. I know that my team is dead, but what does that numbers mean? Is it a code or...

Four man team? Signifying that you are team member number one perhaps?

Comment

It means that, "in theory", all your team mates are dead. I guess we'll only know for sure when the story continues in the expansion pack/bonus pack/sequel/or whatever Epic decides to release.

Comment

I thought that it would also be a code, becose EPIC is "epic" and it could be something to unlock something. But we will see in "we'll only know for sure when the story continues in the expansion pack/bonus pack/sequel/or whatever Epic decides to release."

Comment

Yes I discovered the mistery behind 342!

this is 300+42, "300" is how many spartans died during UT3 betatesting and we all know that answer to everything is "42".
          But this also can be how many pizzas Mark Rein ate during development of UT3.
          Or it may be totall mass of development team, but i doubt it , thats way to low for IT nerds.

Anyway assuming you play Ronin number 1 (marketing trick to make you feel better).
          possible orders are:

234 and 432 - we rule out as most stupid/plain, so last marketing choices.
          243 and 423 - those two have some numbers in order, so may be less desired than
          342 or 324 - that appear most "random" from our choices. (that also have numbers in order, but at first kill you less likely notice that)

and in this case you have 50/50 to discover why 342 was choosen instead of 324.

PS. yes coffe was too strong.

Comment

But if you killed Akasha 50 times really quickly, then perhaps you only hear 'Ronin 4 down' ?

Comment

Working...
            X