Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 PS3 Montage - Lanky

Hey everyone,

I made a video for some guys over at www.consolegaming.eu, and thought I would post it up here...I am presuming this is the right section, as I could not see an UT3 Vid area.

This Just a vid to hopefully show people what the game is like. I know it is a little long, but I wanted to do a mixture of different types of gameplay and as many different kind of kills as I could do, so that people can see the different types and vairations that the game offers.

Streaming File link:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/LankyBadm...age_videogames

Download file link (better quality) :
    http://files.filefront.com/UT+montag.../fileinfo.html

The footage is all from one night, about 6 games or so... taken with a DVD Recorder and mixed with Gordian Knott. At the end is the Lanky signature salute

Also, if anyone is ever around on the PS3, I almost always have a room open ( evening GMT times), so come and join me and my team... its mostly EU players, so US be warned about the connection

Hope you all enjoy

boooo, get out of here XD

LoL

Looking forward to our singles match

Greets
    SB Inothep

Comment

Neither of those links work.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Inothep View Post
        boooo, get out of here XD

LoL

Looking forward to our singles match

Greets
        SB Inothep
        hehe, will be fun, those games the other day were good!

Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
        Neither of those links work.

My mistake...Edited them now, they work alright. Shows what happens when you soft copy a post from another forum!

Comment

1 word - PS3 autoaim >.<

Otherwise decent but just ruins it with the PS3 autoaim..

Comment

Originally posted by Giggity View Post
            1 word - PS3 autoaim >.<

Compared to COD, its nothing! It's only slightly affected though, and I don't use a mouse +keyboard to play. Idealy, I would love to turn it off completely, but there is no option to do it

Comment

Lanky are you number 1?

Comment

i wanna play you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneeps View Post
                  Lanky are you number 1?
                  on the PS3 leaderboard, yes

Originally posted by Sneeps View Post
                  i wanna play you!
                  Me and my boys always have rooms open, mainly CTF/VCTF/Warfare, so just look out for a room. Dont ask me for a duel, as im not one for strategic positioning (i.e. camping) . Team based action / tactics is what its about imo.

Comment

1 word - PS3 autoaim >.<

wrong. there is only autoaim in the campaign. it is turned off while playing online or instant action, and this video is from an online match. did you even watch it? or did you just snub it because it is on the PS3? you PCbots need to quit playing the autoaim card. THERE IS NO AUTOAIM ONLINE. Lanky is THAT good and he would smoke you. it is okay to be frightened.

Comment

Originally posted by heathward View Post
                      wrong. there is only autoaim in the campaign. it is turned off while playing online or instant action, and this video is from an online match. did you even watch it? or did you just snub it because it is on the PS3? you PCbots need to quit playing the autoaim card. THERE IS NO AUTOAIM ONLINE. Lanky is THAT good and he would smoke you. it is okay to be frightened.
                      There actually is a tiny bit of Auto-aim... the biggest way to notice is that when someone plays dead, your gun will auto-lock onto the body. Also, stand still , and watch your gun move SLIGHTLY when someone runs past... it is not enough to make that much of a difference, but can be slightly annoying when there are two people in your sight, and the game makes you try and lock onto the other one. I have only had about 3 times that I know I have failed to get a kill because of this, and thats out of about 15k Kills.

But there is certainly not enough auto-aim to make it a non-skilled game, and its by far the hardest game on any console to get good at.

Comment

Excuse me for seeing bot-names all over the place..

Comment

Excuse me for seeing bot-names all over the place..
                          it is only the first minute or so that has a few bots, as the room was filling up, so instead of waiting for people to join, we just play against Godlike bots. When the game moves onto Stident/Coret, they are pretty much all human players. But all of the action is online.

Comment

Lanky is THAT good and he would smoke you. it is okay to be frightened.
                            i mean no offense towards Lanky here with this reply, but....

you're talking about a GAME. something one would PLAY. congrats on the smokage.

Comment

****, i'm pretty much strictly a DM/TDM player. i'm more about the frantic action then performing specific tasks..

good job on being the top player on planet earth, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X