Please tell me i just missed this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me i just missed this......

.......when reading the patch list. Am i wrong or did they actually NOT fix the menu settings that all go to default every time you close the game? It takes me forever to start the game because i have to add all my mutators and game settings must be reset every time i start the game. Whats worse is that when i try a new map and it takes several times of going back to the main menu to reset different mutators and/or game settings till it plays the way i want, it can take forever because to go back to the main menu takes forever. I literally spent about 15 minutes the other nite getting a map to play the way i wanted. the same experimentation with mutators and game settings in 2004 took a couple minutes.

I cannot believe they missed this important feature that many have complained about. Hopefully i just missed it in the list.

I don't think they would see it as an "important" feature, UT3 is designed and meant to be an online game, not an offline one >.>... but either way, nope, I don't think they have added a system to save your mutators and what not.

Comment

Not even mutators. Basic settings like Dificulty keep on revert back to Average, kill goal set at default 0, and time is 5, what the hell is up w/ that.

Well, they have already killed the jumping and hoping, so f(-)king up the single player is predictable. Depressing progression.

Comment

It's not a crucial feature, but it is something that should be standard. Heck, they even went so far as to make the server filter stick when you restart, so why not single player settings?

Comment

It would not be important if SP was not important. But to those who think it's mainly an online player, think again ! I read an article before the game came out where Epic stated that the game is played mostly by people who use it as SP ! Just because there are so many online players means nothing.......you just don't see the ones who play sp, and according to Epic there are many more who do, AND, they said that SP was their main focus in designing the game because of this. Now i realize many will insult me for saying that and won't believe me, but I'm simply stating what i read. And therefore this feature should be considered important. But like many other things it looks like epic is once again going to screw up by leaving out something that is important.

Comment

I agree it is a bit of a nightmare when you want to change a map or mut.
            I would like the menu to go back to ut days heck even ut2004 was better.

Comment

playing ut3 SP is pretty bad atm, the bots dont even dodge. the bots in 2k4 could dodge & dodge jump to some degree, giving it that online feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot View Post
                playing ut3 SP is pretty bad atm, the bots dont even dodge. the bots in 2k4 could dodge & dodge jump to some degree, giving it that online feeling.
                Funny, because they REMOVED dodge. It is not even dodge anymore, but more like skipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahura View Post
                  Funny, because they REMOVED dodge. It is not even dodge anymore, but more like skipping.
                  They removed dodgejump Not the dodge

anyways, godlike bots do dodge. Allthough they dodge in an unnatural way, without delay between coming to the ground and dodging again. Seems that the bots don't have a coded dodge delay, and we do. Same as in UT99

Comment

Working...
                  X