more than 16 players for UT3 on PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I seldome play on 16 player DM servers on PS3. 10 is the max. For VCTF and WAR it could be good, but I think 20 is enough for the biggest maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On PC, vCTF should not have more then about 20 people, most WAR maps are only about big enough for 20 but some others need more like 40 (Torlan for example)... the limit for PC is being increased too =/... to 64 -.-;;...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epics maps were not built for such high player counts and so it is much more likely that the cap was raised simply to please some of the modding community that want to allow more than 32 players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd really like to see an increase for VCTF or WAR but I don't really want to see 32 players in DM/TDM. Even regular CTF would be so crowded for most of the maps with 32 players. I have no idea how 64 players will work on PC.

I'd gladly stick with 16 players if it meant all the other issues getting fixed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sweeeeeet. wait what lag issues. u mean laggy people or laggy servers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A lot of PC players are complaining about the 32 player games, the maps (specifically the DM maps) released with the game were not meant to handle such a large amount of players. I still think the increase to 64 players with the 2.0 patch is absolutely ridiculous, but knowing epic I'm pretty sure there will be some kind of increase in maximum players for the PS3 version once the lag issue is settled.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic more than 16 players for UT3 on PS3

more than 16 players for UT3 on PS3

i dont know if theres something i dont know but why is there only 16 player multiplayer for the ps3 version. i know a ps3 hosting a match with 16 players is laggy as heck so it probably doesnt have enough power in the hardware but what about the midway servers. is it possible for them to maybe make it 20 multiplayer at least or maybe even 32?
Working...
X