X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 2 Update!

add these 2 in there Mark Rein.

1. when searching for online games, have a search option for mutators...so if you have a mutator you wanna play online you can just type it in the mutator search box, then it will give players a list of the servers that are using that mutator.
    for players who want to play online with certain mutators will be able to now very simply join a server instead of tediously browsing through every server. ( ex: mutator search / action cam )

2. also make MOTION BLUR noticeble in the PC version...**** man the motion blur gives it another depth in playing in the ps3. so please implement TRUE BLUR MOTION in the pc version as well as giving them an option to turn it off or on. either way, something this basic should ALREADY be working!!!!EPIC MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may come as a surprise, but Mark Rein doesn't actually program the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
      This may come as a surprise, but Mark Rein doesn't actually program the game.
      WRONG! He made the game by himself with a graphing calculator with my help. I drew all the pictures.

Comment

alright....i like...toast.

Comment

Originally posted by rasputins_beard View Post
          WRONG! He made the game by himself with a graphing calculator with my help. I drew all the pictures.
          could you PLEASE make the game so i can run it on WIN98!!!

Comment

Why do we need more motion blur? Whats the difference compared with the PS3 version?

Im sure everyone would switch it off anyway, i know i have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great TYF00N View Post
              could you PLEASE make the game so i can run it on WIN98!!!
              Ill tell Senior Rein to get started, hes busy though because he just started on the cellphone version of the unreal engine.

Comment

And why does everyone talking to him use street language? Must be his appearance

Comment

Originally posted by sHoTDoGGed View Post
                  Why do we need more motion blur? Whats the difference compared with the PS3 version?

Im sure everyone would switch it off anyway, i know i have.
                  Congratulations to you, sir. You switched off an effect that was off by default.

Lots of people like motion blur and it's already in the engine, its just disabled. Giving an option to those of us who do like it would not affect your life whatsoever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Harmatia;25254229]Congratulations to you, sir. You switched off an effect that was off by default.

really? on the ps3 version i didnt turn it on and i was blurring all over the place. i like the effect though, it adds realism to the game.

Comment

[QUOTE=mexruler487;25254243]
                      Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                      Congratulations to you, sir. You switched off an effect that was off by default.

really? on the ps3 version i didnt turn it on and i was blurring all over the place. i like the effect though, it adds realism to the game.
                      I was talking about the PC version, sorry. Yeah, the ps3 versions gets awesome blur effects...

Comment

Well i could have sworn i had to switch it off manually but it was a long time ago now, so i guess i may be wrong. Anyway my original statement still stands.

Comment

*******, i thought this was a patch2 download thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sHoTDoGGed View Post
                            Well i could have sworn i had to switch it off manually but it was a long time ago now, so i guess i may be wrong. Anyway my original statement still stands.
                            What logical reason would you have for not wanting an option that many people would enjoy and that would take none of Epic's time to implement?

That's like saying you don't want performance improvements because you're already at the FPS cap anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
                              *******, i thought this was a patch2 download thread!
                              Me too.

On topic, Rickson Gracie via armbar!

Comment

Working...
                              X