Scoring ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scoring ?????????

1. Could someone explain how the scoring works for CTF and Warfare??? or link me??

2. Also how can I be killed with one shot when i have 1999 health???
    3. What is an Aim bot??
    Thanks

1. I don't have all the exact numbers, but here goes:
    In all game types killing an enemy gets you 1 point.
    CTF: Scoring a point with a flag gets you 15 points. Returning the flag gets you 1 or 2 points
    Warfare: Damaging nodes and cores gets you points. A total 60 points if you single handedly destroy the core. Nodes I'm not so sure about, but if you cap a node with the orb I think you get 6 points. Also healing nodes is good for points.

Remember, points != win.

2. Well, you can't have 1999 health. 199 is probably what you meant. A head shot with U damage will kill you instantly.

3. An aim bot is a hack that allows your computer to lock on the targets, giving you perfect aim. Using one is a violation of your EULA and can get you permanently and globally banned from servers. Don't ask too much more about it or this thread will be deleted.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      1. How about if someone undload on the opponent and you come around the corner and killl him with one enforcer shot. Do you get all the points for the kill or are they shared somehow??
      2. The reason I asked about the aim bot is because We were getting slaughtered recently adn someone in the chat said they had an aim bot. I had no clue what it meant. So how can these people get on the server and who kicks them out? It never appears that someone in charge at the servers especially since the teams are so lopsided much or the time??? Thanks

Comment

2. Even if you could have 1999 Hp, the Instagib Rifle would take you down in one shot.

Comment

A headshot will give 140 damage and a flag return will give 3 points.

You've got be absolutely sure that some is an aimbot. Sometimes it just looks like someone is botting but he is actually just a good player. (I've been called a cheater several times )
          Try to go in spectate mode, if they have a unnatural way of aiming around, they can be botting. The more experience you have the better you will be able to see if someone is actually botting. If you are new, don't say anything you're not sure about.

Comment

As far as killing you in one shot if you have 199 health, well I'm actually not sure how much a full goo shot takes off but it takes off a lot and it MAY kill you in one shot. Also head shots like mentioned before take 140 hp. IF someone has U damage which is amplification of damage done with every shot you take, a headshot would take off 280 hp so 199 health would not be enough to stop that from killing you. Same with the goo gun, if someone has amp and hits you with full goo blob I don't think there is enough health, armor to save you from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob765 View Post
              Thanks for the reply.
              1. How about if someone undload on the opponent and you come around the corner and killl him with one enforcer shot. Do you get all the points for the kill or are they shared somehow??
              There's only 1 point for each kill, and it goes to the person who deals the killing blow.

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
                As far as killing you in one shot if you have 199 health, well I'm actually not sure how much a full goo shot takes off but it takes off a lot and it MAY kill you in one shot. Also head shots like mentioned before take 140 hp. IF someone has U damage which is amplification of damage done with every shot you take, a headshot would take off 280 hp so 199 health would not be enough to stop that from killing you. Same with the goo gun, if someone has amp and hits you with full goo blob I don't think there is enough health, armor to save you from that.
                Goo glob full charge = 170 damage, so that can't kill you in one shot

BioGun, Flak Gun, Rocket Launcher, and a headshot will kill you in one shot with U damage (all deal 199+ damage)

The Link gun can kill you ridiculously quickly with U Damage or Berserk in the hands of the right player

Comment

I had 199 Health and this guy took me out 3 diferent times with one shot. 2 times were with the goo gun can't remember the third time. It was pretty frustrating though. Does the primary fire on shock rifle have a range... does it do more damage close up or doesn't it matter??? Oh well Its fun. Now if i could just figure out how shut off the taunts. They get old after the 100th time of hearing them. lol

Comment

if you had 199 hp then the goo cant kill you in 1 shot unless he had the udamage.
                    all weapons have a range. they do full damage at any range. i equally want a way to turn off taunts.

there are hacks, its true, but be careful when accusing because there are people that will blow your mind from true hard earned skill. the bad thing is aimbots these days can run in stealth modes making it impossible to tell if they are hacking or not by eye...

sadly no admins are ever around and there arent any current anticheats out. dont worry, ut3 is a game made for modding, there WILL be anticheats out soon just hang in there.

equally i've played against people who only walked forward, never strafe or dodge/jump/crouch and they would stand still to shoot no matter what weapon and they never made contact. if you are one of these guys i am angry at you because every time one of them joins a match he screams HACKER! AIMBOTTER! DOWNLOADED SKILLS! every time he gets killed.

Comment

link a node till it's full 7 points

destroy a full node 7 points

take a node using the orb 6 points

damage 100 points of enemy core 60 points

deny an enemy orb carrier 6 points

trigger a node and let it build itself 0 points oO

heal a damaged node gives also points depending on how much health you restore.

destroy an enemy orb always 6 points. it doesn't matter how long until selfdestruct or its location.

that's about it =)

but don't play for points tbh. try understanding situations and unlock them even if it gives 0 or 1 point.

top scorers are usually average player that go on offense and hit the core or orb runners (if they are skilled).

Comment

On a side note, the scoring system in Warfare is quite faulty and I'm surprised that Epic didn't learn from ONS Plus. You don't score for healing team mates, you don't get additional points for killing people in vehicles (the more vehicle hp, the more points etc.), there is no additional score for killing people near your nodes (besides enemy orb carriers)... Let's hope for WAR Plus.

Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
                        top scorers are usually average player that go on offense and hit the core or orb runners (if they are skilled).
                        So you're just an average player and a core-*****? :P

Comment

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post

So you're just an average player and a core-*****? :P
                          meh leo :P

nah i prefer to camp prime node. i'm too lazy to go to core ^^

Comment

Originally posted by SpineShanK View Post
                            meh leo :P

nah i prefer to camp prime node. i'm too lazy to go to core ^^
                            Or too scared to leave the captured prime to be defended by noobs

Comment

Working...
                            X