X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...591873&page=19

If it's something you want patched, might as well put it in the patch thread.

I'm pretty indifferent about it though, since you asked.
    Tnx for the info. How do you use the dial then?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...591873&page=19

If it's something you want patched, might as well put it in the patch thread.

I'm pretty indifferent about it though, since you asked.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone (dis)agrees?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump at least 10 characters.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic the weapon dial on PS3

the weapon dial on PS3

1) Epic decided that the weapon dial is an obligation to map on a button. You cannot decide to not map it. Maybe they should change this. I never use it because I think it could be implemented a lot better and I didn't find a better spot for it than R3. More on that later. Maybe I should map it to L3, but its the same IMO. Problem is, mapping anything to L3 / R3 enhances the risc of accidently activating the function mapped to them in the heat of action. Mapping the weapon dial on a different button loses functionality of the sixaxis IMO.

2) I would like to use the weapon dial (more) but I think it would be better if PS3 owners could map the weapon dial on the same button as where the weapon switch is mapped on. I only use the forward switch to cycle through the weapons clock wise, and I put it on L2. For me, it would be more ergonomical if holding (in my case) L2 broad up the weapon dial and just tapping L2 let me switch weapons the normal way. They do this in other FPS games on PS3 too and it works better this way on a joypad IMO.

Other than this, I cannot think of anything else. The controls are spot on IMO and a feel no need to use KB&M.
Working...
X