Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please say there's going to be a dodge ability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please say there's going to be a dodge ability...

I just ordered UT3 on the PS3 with a keyboard and mouse, I can't afford a new PC at the moment to play this, and I thought this was going to be very similar to the PC version except for the game speed, which is understandable. But no dodging? Dodging is a huge part of this series, I just really hope they will add this into a patch...

Also, this autoaiming with a mouse sounds awful, why can't you turn it off? If there's anything that needs to be added into a PS3 patch its these things...

First of all, there is a dodge. but it does it automatically when you strafe.

Second, there is no auto-aim when you use mouse, it's not even really "auto-aim" using the controller.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the reply mate !

Comment

I'm not sure if Bersy has played the PS3 version, because there is no way to dodge with a keyboard/mouse. It's only with a controller.

Also, there is some magnetism going on with keyboard/mouse, but it only happens every so often. The first few times it happens you may not even notice it, thinking that perhaps you had picked your mouse up and it registered movement. It does happen though.

Yeah we're all hoping these things are addressed in a patch.

Comment

Working...
        X