Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Discover Card ORB is driving me nuts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Discover Card ORB is driving me nuts!

    Is anyone else out there obsessed enough that when you see those new Discover Card commercials with the yellow orb-like thingy, the first thing you think is:

    HEY WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PICK UP THAT STUPID ORB AND BRING IT TO A FRIGGIN' NODE ALREADY!!!!!!!

    Or is it just me?

    [shot]http://home.comcast.net/~jdr01930/CarSite/ORB3.JPG[/shot]



    [shot]http://home.comcast.net/~jdr01930/CarSite/ORB4.JPG[/shot]

    #2
    It's just you.

    Comment


      #3
      Unreal 2007 has become reality! Nice touch Epic...incorporating Unreal into the Matrix. Now where's my rocket launcher!

      Comment


        #4
        You play too much :P or stay off the crack

        Comment


          #5
          "It's just you."
          "You play too much :P or stay off the crack"

          ****. That's what I was afraid of.

          Comment


            #6
            DAMMIT, Why isn't that left woman running to a car and the right one latching on to it!!?!?

            Comment


              #7
              They're obviously noobs!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by AlienMind View Post
                DAMMIT, Why isn't that left woman running to a car and the right one latching on to it!!?!?
                Because if she did the car would immediately fly around the city eratically, smashing her into every building it could, and then exploding against a wall and leaving her pancaked on the concrete.

                It's the law.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think:

                  GODDAMIT I HATE THOSE WARFARE PLAYERS.. big softies *loads up flak cannon and goes into deck16 frag everything mode)

                  I r deathmatch and ctf (not vctf .. but good ol proper normal CTF player)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by PyroFiRE View Post
                    I think:

                    GODDAMIT I HATE THOSE WARFARE PLAYERS.. big softies *loads up flak cannon and goes into deck16 frag everything mode)

                    I r deathmatch and ctf (not vctf .. but good ol proper normal CTF player)
                    i take it you dont have your learner's permit yet?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hm, haven't seen that commercial, but that does look very much like the Orb. She's probably casually running it to some secondary node while I get butt***** by the other team at the important nodes.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        My DVR protects me from commercials like these...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by warpedMind View Post
                          Hm, haven't seen that commercial, but that does look very much like the Orb. She's probably casually running it to some secondary node while I get butt***** by the other team at the important nodes.

                          LMAO.................

                          Comment


                            #14
                            LooooooL, too much UT, now go play moar!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Lmao, red orb dropped

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X