Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloom=False, Qualitybloom= True looks best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Enter the video settings page in the game, and turn the sliders up to 5. Make screen percentage 100%, and make sure your resolution is the max your monitor can support. Voila

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do you enhance the visuals on the PC version, does it just auto detect you computer or can you crank the **** up?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [q]2nd, u can't say a gore because 'a' is an article and it helps the noun only if its singular. And blood is classified as plural, and so it guts, so
    gore is blood and guts.[/q]

Since I didn't know what 'gore' meant, I also couldn't know it was an adjective. That's why I wrote the article 'a' before it. If I had known it was an adjective, I would not have done that. Thanks anyway.

[q]I will have to unfortunately agree with this statement. It bugs the living daylights out of me. Games in general look so much more uglier now [/q]
    I agree, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
    what is 'a gore'? hes the guy who lost to bush in the 2000 election here in america... poor guy.
    if you mean what is 'gore' thats blood/body parts.

aliasing = jaggies.

anti-aliasing = removing jaggies at the cost of performance
    high anti-aliasing = silky smooth edges (like a good lady's legs), but also slow (like a good lady's head)
    low anti-aliasing = nasty jagged edges (like a nasty unshaved lady's leg)
    This post is made of win.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
    what is 'a gore'? hes the guy who lost to bush in the 2000 election here in america... poor guy.

aliasing = jaggies.

high anti-aliasing = silky smooth edges (like a good lady's legs), but also slow (like a good lady's head)
    Quoted for major win.

Yeah, I say to hell with HDR and all that fancy lighting bullcrap. No AA makes warpedMind angry.

Leave a comment:

• replied

aliasing = jaggies.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    If you don't know, please don't look it up. I never saw it in games until I looked it up in-depth (via that wikipedia article). Now I see it everywhere unless I have antialiasing running.

This is one situation where ignorance is truly bliss.

Doesn't effect me, but to put it simply, Anti-analysing cleans up jagged lines, of course you can still see jagged lines with anti-analysing on thus there are different levels of anti-analysing, each one filtering down on jagged lines to a greater effect then the previous. So Anti-analysing = good, higher levels of anti-analysing = great. As for being able to see Jagged lines when you look at things, meh, I was able to see em way before I knew what Anti-Analysing was =P.... I just ignore them whilst I am enjoying a game tho....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You all having way too much fun

As for the antialiasing.. maybe it's better to return to 320x200 graphics like in older shooters, that way we won't see it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post
    oh the ironing? get a woman to do it for you..
    lol.... i wind my miss up telling her its her job . needless to say she doesnt do it.. but i do get a coffee in the mornings

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
    What is 'aliasing'? I've wondered that for a while.
    Jagged edges as a result of having 2 colors occupy the same texture pixel. Antialiasing in videogames specifically refers to an edge or an overlap between objects where the cutoff doesn't wholly fill pixels.

As a matter of fact -- when you get to non-videogame 3d... antialiasing and anisotropic filtering end up becoming basically the same thing.

I'd get into more detail but yea -- it's not important. It's basically just jagged edges.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Masklin View Post
    Oh the irony
    oh the ironing? get a woman to do it for you..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh the irony

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IceFrogg View Post
    ...U can c why people hate me lol.
    It's because you clearly know English well, and yet you can't spell random words like "you".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    If you don't know, please don't look it up. I never saw it in games until I looked it up in-depth (via that wikipedia article). Now I see it everywhere unless I have antialiasing running.

I will have to unfortunately agree with this statement. It bugs the living daylights out of me. Games in general look so much more uglier now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Belgian General View Post
    What is 'aliasing'? I've wondered that for a while.
    Also, what does the 'reduced gore' option do? And what is a 'gore'?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X