Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Bloom=False, Qualitybloom= True looks best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
    what is 'a gore'? hes the guy who lost to bush in the 2000 election here in america... poor guy.
    if you mean what is 'gore' thats blood/body parts.

aliasing = jaggies.

anti-aliasing = removing jaggies at the cost of performance
    high anti-aliasing = silky smooth edges (like a good lady's legs), but also slow (like a good lady's head)
    low anti-aliasing = nasty jagged edges (like a nasty unshaved lady's leg)
    Quoted for major win.

Yeah, I say to hell with HDR and all that fancy lighting bullcrap. No AA makes warpedMind angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajinn View Post
      what is 'a gore'? hes the guy who lost to bush in the 2000 election here in america... poor guy.
      if you mean what is 'gore' thats blood/body parts.

aliasing = jaggies.

anti-aliasing = removing jaggies at the cost of performance
      high anti-aliasing = silky smooth edges (like a good lady's legs), but also slow (like a good lady's head)
      low anti-aliasing = nasty jagged edges (like a nasty unshaved lady's leg)
      This post is made of win.

Comment

[q]2nd, u can't say a gore because 'a' is an article and it helps the noun only if its singular. And blood is classified as plural, and so it guts, so
        gore is blood and guts.[/q]

Since I didn't know what 'gore' meant, I also couldn't know it was an adjective. That's why I wrote the article 'a' before it. If I had known it was an adjective, I would not have done that. Thanks anyway.

[q]I will have to unfortunately agree with this statement. It bugs the living daylights out of me. Games in general look so much more uglier now [/q]
        I agree, lol.

Comment

how do you enhance the visuals on the PC version, does it just auto detect you computer or can you crank the **** up?

Comment

Enter the video settings page in the game, and turn the sliders up to 5. Make screen percentage 100%, and make sure your resolution is the max your monitor can support. Voila

Comment

Working...
            X