can't create account or login!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't create account or login!!!!

omg wtf is this bs? i tried to create account in the game and I got "The password provided is invalid for the existing account based on the specified email address."

it gave a link to gamespyid.com, so i created account there and logged in, my password and username were perfect, and i get more bs;

"The username and password provided are invalid. Please check the spelling of your username and password. Passwords are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your username or password, please visit http://www.gamespyid.com."

i just got this game and i cant play it omfg.

to the top

Comment

Set up a web based e-mail account on Google or whatever. Open the game and start from scratch. I know the whole log in thing is BS and there is no reason for this. Maybe future patches will eliminate the Gamespy **** and we can all use the nicks we have had for years. This is one of many irritations that will kill this game eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorgy View Post
        omg wtf is this bs? i tried to create account in the game and I got "The password provided is invalid for the existing account based on the specified email address."

it gave a link to gamespyid.com, so i created account there and logged in, my password and username were perfect, and i get more bs;

"The username and password provided are invalid. Please check the spelling of your username and password. Passwords are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your username or password, please visit http://www.gamespyid.com."

i just got this game and i cant play it omfg.
        omg omg omg.. search could have been your friend.. omg omg omg..

Comment

Try some other names and see if you can get in

Comment

forget the gamespy page & any old gamespy logins you had they wont work. Just create a new login with a different name.
            Someone probably already took your name that you wanted, mine was gone the first day of beta

Comment

If the e-mail you use to create a name in the UT3 namespace is already used in the gamespy namespace, you must use the same password associated with the e-mail in the GameSpy namespace, however you can pick any name you want. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X