Ut3 Tweaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 Tweaking

Lol this doesn't mean what I suspect a lot of people will think it means.... Well anyway, I am curious, I have been hearing about ways to tweak the ut3 engine? I don't know much about this stuff, I have top of the line hardware in my machine, the settings are all the way up, is there any way I can make it better :P I heard in game that you can go into the ut3engine.ini file and mess around, I didn't want to ask too many q's in the game though, so I came here. The lighting is a little screwy I noticed, I am a little color blind, so if I can make the colors more solid, it will help my gameplay a bit, because right now they are a bit fuzzy. It's better to ask for help, then do it yourself and screw things up if your not sure what to do right? :P

Lots of tweaks in this sticky.

Comment

the first link that came up when i googled "Unreal Tournament 3 tweak"
      http://www.tweakguides.com/UT3_1.html

"i have top of the line hardware" i laugh when ppl say this and then ask to tweak UT3 for performance.

if u say things are fuzzy..try turning off bloom and depth of field

Comment

Thank you so much man

Comment

If you couldn't notice I am obsessed with Video, I am always looking for new ways to Increase the High. :P Same with sound I have to admit.

Comment

Working...
          X