Asian Servers Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Servers Please!

Please, please add some servers in Asia. I don't think it's asking for much, enough people have bought this game out here to support 3-5 servers on this side of the planet. It is not incredibly expensive to do so, it is just a few servers. Please support your customers who happen to live in Asia.

Ideally you should try and minimize the number of redundant threads. You just posted on an identical thread before making this one.

Comment

i agree, add asian servers!

even though im not from asia

Comment

Originally posted by JiRuiCheng View Post
        It is not incredibly expensive to do so
        Ha! Oh yes it is.

Comment

Where in Asia are you located? I know some good Beijing servers and if you want to play I can host us some games. I have a few more friends that may be jumping in games too. We live in Beijing

Comment

Originally posted by Friendlyman View Post
            Where in Asia are you located? I know some good Beijing servers and if you want to play I can host us some games. I have a few more friends that may be jumping in games too. We live in Beijing
            I am in Wuxi (close to Shanghai). I can only play the PS3 version, so if they are not PS3 servers it doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by fif View Post
              Ha! Oh yes it is.
              No it's not! Maybe for an individual but not for a company. Anyway, they host many servers in the Western Hemisphere, they can host a few in the East.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix86 View Post
                i agree, add asian servers!

even though im not from asia
                Thanks for your support! I'm actually not "from Asia" as I am an American living in China. However it is my new home. =)

Comment

when did the game come out there?

Comment

Omg i want to say so much About this topic, but i won't beacuse it's mean.
                    Also, i do agree that if multiple people bought the Game, someone should at least Host 1 server for that region.

Comment

Originally posted by FYouFragU View Post
                      when did the game come out there?
                      It is sold in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, and you can buy the import version in mainland China. Mine is the US import version.

Comment

I saw a japanese server with people in it the other day, believe it was warfare

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                          I saw a japanese server with people in it the other day, believe it was warfare
                          Yes sometimes there are Japanese servers and the ping is decent (less than 100). The server I run is called "China Server" and my name is FivePointPalm.

Comment

Working...
                          X