Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 for the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 for the UK

Hi, I'm new in here. I thought this is a nice forum for UT3, so I joined :-)

I'm from the UK, and I'm fed up with waiting for UT3 to hit the shelves in the UK! I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait! I just wish that it release in this month :-(

Anyone know why Americans got that game first? I think that was really unfair.

The fact is the UK is always the last stop for many games releases as we are not as big a market as the states and we also have to wait for the multi language version as we are supposedly in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by r3sistance
      Epic rushed the game for x-mas for PC (worldwide) and PS3 in USA... Probably decided since they couldn't get it out before x-mas in other places to hold em of until they actually finish the game >.>...
      Oh right, thanks for the reply. I noticed that your from the UK too, and have you got imported UT3, or you waiting until it come here? I'm waiting, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerwillz View Post
        Hi, I'm new in here. I thought this is a nice forum for UT3, so I joined :-)

I'm from the UK, and I'm fed up with waiting for UT3 to hit the shelves in the UK! I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait! I just wish that it release in this month :-(

Anyone know why Americans got that game first? I think that was really unfair.
        but ut3 has been out in the uk since last year, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~eve View Post
          but ut3 has been out in the uk since last year, lol
          The PC version has,i believe the UK PS3 version isn't yet.

Comment

lol, I have to wait too (and can't anymore, just like you!)...

Justice for all us Europeans, hehe! At least!

But it's not even THAT bad for me, you know? I have to write a thesis. And if UT3 comes out I won't work on it at all for at least two weeks straight, I'm sure. So I have time to finish it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerwillz View Post
              ... I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait!...
              ??? 22nd Feb 2007 ??? 2008 !!!

Comment

Yeah, EPIC is probably wanting to fix all the major bugs before they release it in the UK, if I were you and I wanted to play it without waiting I would have paid the extra price and imported it, even still it's a month away it might be worth it to import it now. I'm sure EPIC will have a PS3 patch that will fix a lot of the bugs before the UK version comes out.

Comment

The PS3 release in the UK has nothing to do with Epic, it's Sony's fault and their everlasting certifications process.......

Comment

Originally posted by btcomm View Post
                    Yeah, EPIC is probably wanting to fix all the major bugs before they release it in the UK
                    ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X