Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 for the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT3 for the UK

    Hi, I'm new in here. I thought this is a nice forum for UT3, so I joined :-)

    I'm from the UK, and I'm fed up with waiting for UT3 to hit the shelves in the UK! I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait! I just wish that it release in this month :-(

    Anyone know why Americans got that game first? I think that was really unfair.

    #2
    The fact is the UK is always the last stop for many games releases as we are not as big a market as the states and we also have to wait for the multi language version as we are supposedly in europe.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by r3sistance
      Epic rushed the game for x-mas for PC (worldwide) and PS3 in USA... Probably decided since they couldn't get it out before x-mas in other places to hold em of until they actually finish the game >.>...
      Oh right, thanks for the reply. I noticed that your from the UK too, and have you got imported UT3, or you waiting until it come here? I'm waiting, lol.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Gamerwillz View Post
        Hi, I'm new in here. I thought this is a nice forum for UT3, so I joined :-)

        I'm from the UK, and I'm fed up with waiting for UT3 to hit the shelves in the UK! I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait! I just wish that it release in this month :-(

        Anyone know why Americans got that game first? I think that was really unfair.
        but ut3 has been out in the uk since last year, lol

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ~eve View Post
          but ut3 has been out in the uk since last year, lol
          The PC version has,i believe the UK PS3 version isn't yet.

          Comment


            #6
            lol, I have to wait too (and can't anymore, just like you!)...

            Justice for all us Europeans, hehe! At least!

            But it's not even THAT bad for me, you know? I have to write a thesis. And if UT3 comes out I won't work on it at all for at least two weeks straight, I'm sure. So I have time to finish it now...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Gamerwillz View Post
              ... I checked Play.com and game.co.uk and noticed that UT3 release date is 22nd Feb 2007 - ****, that's ages to wait!...
              ??? 22nd Feb 2007 ??? 2008 !!!

              Comment


                #8
                Yeah, EPIC is probably wanting to fix all the major bugs before they release it in the UK, if I were you and I wanted to play it without waiting I would have paid the extra price and imported it, even still it's a month away it might be worth it to import it now. I'm sure EPIC will have a PS3 patch that will fix a lot of the bugs before the UK version comes out.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The PS3 release in the UK has nothing to do with Epic, it's Sony's fault and their everlasting certifications process.......

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by btcomm View Post
                    Yeah, EPIC is probably wanting to fix all the major bugs before they release it in the UK
                    ha ha

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X