Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Yet Another Keybinding Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet Another Keybinding Question

In UT2k4 and below, other than the standard bot orders and taunts, there were numerous other useful vocal messages. The one I miss the most is, "I've got your back," or similarly, "Covering you!"

Now, with auto-taunts enabled, I do hear the stupid bots saying these exact two phrases, so that directly implies that the audio files do exist in UT3. The question is, how do I bind them to a key so that my player character will say them? (They are not available via the normal 'V' command, obviously.)

In UT2k4, one would use the "speech" command, and there were hundreds to choose from. (Reference) Is anything similar to this available in UT3?

Not at the moment,the voicepacks appear to be somewhat 'broken'.
    Although i believe it is being looked into.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think so, but I figured I'd ask the community nonetheless. Hopefully, Epic will restore this in a patch. A UI for it, like with UT2k4/UT99 would be nice, but at the very least, maybe they will enable us to bind the speech manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
        Yeah, I didn't think so, but I figured I'd ask the community nonetheless. Hopefully, Epic will restore this in a patch. A UI for it, like with UT2k4/UT99 would be nice, but at the very least, maybe they will enable us to bind the speech manually.
        100% Agree

Comment

Working...
        X