Bring LMS Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring LMS Back?

I find it funny how ppl claim to have played ut99 and now they play ut3. How have you ut99 fans been playing ut3 knowing there is no LMS gametype? I was wondering if anyone agrees with me that epic should come out with a LMS gametype in the next patch? Thank you for your posts.

Well I agree that LMS should be in, but so should assault, or DOM, or faceclassic or blabla... It's a new game (if you ask me I am already bored with it) and we can't have everything like before with just better graphic, even if alot of people hoped that's what it was gonna be! Too bad I guess

Comment

You forget all the modders in the UT community. There are 2 versions of LMS/TAM type mods that are out there. Called Elimination now I believe. Head over to UT3mod.com. They also have a Mutant gametype. People are also working on bringing back Bombing Run, don't know it's out yet though.

Comment

oh...

heh, tight lmao i didnt really take the time out to check mods for ut3, thanks for pointing that out i guess im just used to seeing the name LMS

Comment

Working...
        X