Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Sniper vs. Shock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about hitscan problem. i think it's because there are many jumping rabbits.

try to hit with hitscan someone that is moving in circle left/right while aiming (general style from previous UT) every UT veteran is used to it. so it will feel at home. hitscan becomes easier. if someone jumps randomly it's a new pattern that's got to be dealt with. hitscan becomes harder.

i get mad at myself everytime i get killed by a jumping rabbit. because i know that jumping rabbit style is full of flaws because it makes obvious where someone's gonna land. same with link spam or stinger when i'm holding shock or rocket launcher. with a cold head link spam stand no chance against shock.

sometimes noobs are scary. but previous UT style of play will be back and hitscan will be easier . just need some time and punish those rabbits when they jump and everything will be back to normal

Comment

about hitscan problem. i think it's because there are many jumping rabbits.
      No problem with the noob bunnies.
      They're so predictable you know when and where they'll land when they jump.
      Just throw a pair of rockets at their legs at the suitable moment

Comment

Working...
      X