Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
    It would just be better if there was an official Face remake. Then you'd have more people playing it.
    that is where the bonus packs come in

Leave a comment:

• replied
    there are much more importent things then CTF-Face which are missing... but as far as i know there are some remakes out there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would just be better if there was an official Face remake. Then you'd have more people playing it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hater's don't really matter. Over time someone somewhere will eventually get around to making some or all of the 'classics'.

If the game survives long enough for that to happen is a whole other problem.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Updated CTF Classics

Updated CTF Classics

Sometimes, at night, I fantasize about a professional quality remake of FaceClassic for UT3. It would be an amazing experience with such detailed graphics. I love the CTF maps that came with the game, but I just don't feel enough diversity. The Coret remake is rad and I play it often, but I personally enjoy the open air frenzies that regularly occur on Face.

UT3 has a lot of potential that Face can capitalize on. That's all I'm gonna say about that because I'm not a mapper and I don't have the evidence to back this claim up.

I don't care what the haters say...Facing Worlds is a UT staple. And before you flame me for not putting this in the "custom map request" or the "wish list" thread, let me state this disclaimer: We're just daydreaming in this thread. You are free to share any ideas or thoughts on other classic UT map remakes that would motivate you to jump on a server in a heartbeat (assuming there were players in it).

As a final note: I can't lie...I fantasize about Face, but I get a little hot and bothered by the idea of a professional quality remake of Lava Giant.
Working...
X