Being Ran Over by Teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being Ran Over by Teammates

Don't you hate it when a Teammate pushes you right into the enemy? Or when you have the orb and a teammate pushes you a mile away from the node lol, I think people need to watch out. I once had this guy drag me across torlan on his hover board, I was curious to see how far he would actually take me.

Ohohoho YES I do know of some annoying moments.

You know, yesterday I had a good shot lined up with the sniper. Then some blind idiot pushes me right out the way into the open. Thankfully I didn't get shot.

And ofc being pushed into the open in Suspense when waiting for the tank.

I nearly had someone push me over the edge on a Warfare map.

Then there was one time I got pushed into an enemy's fire.

I wish friendly fire was on sometimes so I could shoot their peanut brain clean off.

Comment

it's okay. as long as it's not a levi :P

Comment

Mostly I just find it funny, although when I'm driven right into triple rockets sometimes it irritates me. But maybe they couldn't avoid me, who knows.

In the tank I shot a team mate on a hoverboard once and blew him straight off the map on Serenity. I had a bit of a laugh, felt bad of course, but I couldn't help but be amused.

Comment

Happens quite often on Necropolis. Don't mind them pushing me around, but it's frustrating to be in the midst of a duel, just to be handed to the enemy on a silver platter with an apple in your mouth
          It's even worse if you're carrying the flag as well, good thing it's just a game...

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
            In the tank I shot a team mate on a hoverboard once and blew him straight off the map on Serenity. I had a bit of a laugh, felt bad of course, but I couldn't help but be amused.
            I'm predicting this to become a future strategy in Warfare. I was on the other end of this, carrying the orb on the hoverboard, when someone blasted me from behind with the tank. It shot me forward quickly, closer to the node in WAR-Dusk.

Get to practicing, people. Tank launching is the future!

Comment

or hoverboard slingshoting (though need practice to keep from dying)

Comment

Sorry if its been said, but NOT KNOWING YOU HAVE THE FLAG!!!

Comment

Don't push me i'm close to the edge, i'm trying not to loose my head!

Comment

rofl @ woooo

Comment

Increase the fun factor with friendly fire

Comment

The other day when Playing Warfare, I was healing a damaged Scorpion when another member of the team came and hopped into it. Realizing that that might be a bit impolite, he jumped out again and helped heal instead. When we were finished, I backed off a bit because I didn't really want to drive it, but he obviously wanted me to take it, so he just messed around in front of it, finishing of by feigning death. At that point I leapt into the Scorpion and drove it over him, killing him instantly when his attempt to un-feign failed. Oh, how I did laugh. I felt a twinge of guilt though.

Dragging people around on the Hoverboard can happen quite easily by accident, because you stick to other players for some reason, and it can be hard to get them un-stuck again.

Comment

being run over by your own manta after you have jumped out is worse haha

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
                            being run over by your own manta after you have jumped out is worse haha
                            Oh, that's happened to me a few times too many. I feel cursed with the bloody things - every single Manta I so much as look at either homes in on me and only me, randomly spawns right on top of my head or lags out and yanks me into its fans the second I hop out of one. I won't even bother grappling onto one anymore, chances are it'll just throw me against the walls like a rubber ball.

Comment

Working...
                            X