Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Tired Of Being harrased by clans and others Well...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Tired Of Being harrased by clans and others Well...........

Tired of being called a noob by clans and other BS players and other Arseholes! Then Come Join Us!. nOObs Are Welcomed!!!
    Look we are not a clan nor do we want to be! We just play UT3 for the fun of it! We have a teamspeak server IP as follows:

password: rw2007

We also have are own UT3 server!

We are just a bunch of laid back guys ages run from 17 to 62. We are laid back drink beer cus and talk sh!! and just have fun. So if you dont want to be hasseled by others then come and join us on Teamspeak!

ALL ARE WELCOMED!! EVEN nOObs!

Cya there!

where are you located?

I will frag with ya, but only if the ping is good

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
      where are you located?

I will frag with ya, but only if the ping is good
      Well i had a quick look on there ts,and it was empty lol.
      It did say Chicago on there,so i guess there from there.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F View Post
        Well i had a quick look on there ts,and it was empty lol.
        It did say Chicago on there,so i guess there from there.
        what is ur server name so I can find it in the browser? I live by Chicago.

Comment

i'm in ohio, so i get pretty good pings to chicago.

i saw another server recently that had a loading message about using Ventrilo for chat. haven't found it since though.....

Comment

You guys can feel free to hang out in my non-clan xfire clan :
            http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597780

Probably find some more people for your server & TS there too.

Comment

Originally posted by T@F View Post
              Well i had a quick look on there ts,and it was empty lol
              Well maybe cuz some of us are in school and some of us have to work for a living and some of us work nites lol. We mostly get on after 6pm Central Time. Chicago Time.

Cya

Comment

I have a TS server for my clan and will share it at no cost with small groups of people if they ever need it, so long as our guild isn't on it during a raid in WoW. Just PM me here or email me a few hours or so in advance and I can get you the info.

Comment

And why do you care about what people say if you are only playing for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by isSo View Post
                    And why do you care about what people say if you are only playing for fun?
                    i keep seeing your name popping up with derogatory comments.

because being called a noob etc, could be deemed as belittling, and if your only playing for fun, such terms can saden the player. pipe down

Comment

idd Brad G.

Well but what you said is exactly what I told em to ignore.
                      If i just don`t care about how good or bad I am at doing something i can still do it cause it is fun to ME.
                      That includes to know that there are better and worse players than yourself.
                      He cares about the fact being called a noob so for him fun is not the only thing of importance.
                      Maybe knowing that he can`t do better he rounds up others that feel the same to not be alone. Maybe having someone to whine with. Cause if you laugh the world laughs with you but when you cry you cry alone. So instead of facing the truth he hides under a rock with others.
                      This theme also includes blaming someone for playing only on top on deck sniping or only playing stinger or shock....

And now tell me why is it derogatory to tell em not to care about it. It is the truth and the personal attitude towards such behaviour is the turning point take it like a sportsman and ignore it (I doubt there is noone that is able to) or cry me a river.

Maybe you get a psychological insight of what I mean. If not we can discuus about till one of us dies.

Comment

hmm Isso. ok i retract my first comment . my apologies.. i got the wrong end of the stick thinking that you were implying that he wasnt playing for fun if the c omments were bothering him. theres been alot of whingers on here tonight, sets the frame of mind for all posts to follow

Comment

It`s all about the personal attitude. Take it easy and think about what moron is sitting at the end of the cable insulting others but being a loser. And you smile again

Comment

Originally posted by isSo View Post
                            It`s all about the personal attitude. Take it easy and think about what moron is sitting at the end of the cable insulting others but being a loser. And you smile again
                            lol touché

Comment

Working...
                            X