UT3 goes RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 goes RPG

Got killed faster than a headshot with a magic mini.
    Check the manual :http://bigbattleservers.com/forum/vi...php?f=24&t=726

Cant stand more of this.A cry 4 join to all the l2 WoW etc playerz?????F*S!!!!

And its a regular warfare server.Got in to play warfare and i found this.Dunno ,some may like it.I dont._

Yeah, I've played a couple RPG servers including one that uses that system. It's fun, but there's hardly ever anyone playing non pure Warfare servers. Once you start gaining a few levels the bots become like little daisies that can be blown away by a stiff wind. Unless other human players are on it becomes a little boring.

Comment

Next thing u know ,we will see threads like:SeLLiNG:UT3 AxoN char lv95.
      Included:Helmet of headshot Magnetism +6
      Armor of the Insecure=God mode every random secs 4 random secs
      Belt of strength=carry a levi 4 times of need
      Boots of the multijump=Ddoge+12
      Stinger of Vamirism=5% chance of converting the opponent to a sex slave per hit.
      Price:29.95$

Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
        Next thing u know ,we will see threads like:SeLLiNG:UT3 AxoN char lv95.
        Included:Helmet of headshot Magnetism +6
        Armor of the Insecure=God mode every random secs 4 random secs
        Belt of strength=carry a levi 4 times of need
        Boots of the multijump=Ddoge+12
        Stinger of Vamirism=5% chance of converting the opponent to a sex slave per hit.
        Price:29.95$

Etc.
        Omg i better get mine lvled up quick then :P

Never played it,and i don`t think i would want to tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
          Yeah, I've played a couple RPG servers including one that uses that system. It's fun, but there's hardly ever anyone playing non pure Warfare servers. Once you start gaining a few levels the bots become like little daisies that can be blown away by a stiff wind. Unless other human players are on it becomes a little boring.
          Actually my Warfare BattleRPG server is #9 in the world, often has over 20 players and has no bots: http://bigbattleservers.com/server.php?id=20

Comment

lol @ 5% chance to convert to sex slave on hit

Comment

RPG invasion was fun on UT2k4, the UT3 RPGs might not be good now, but with the right mods they have potential.

Comment

Drunk get yourself out of the publics and into pickup sometime..you're easily good enough from what i've seen

Comment

RPG was/is actually fun in Invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleMode View Post
                    Actually my Warfare BattleRPG server is #9 in the world, often has over 20 players and has no bots: http://bigbattleservers.com/server.php?id=20
                    After I posted on this thread I decided to give it another chance. Glad I did! I joined your server with 8 other people and had some great matches. I like how you can change your stats around, so you can give yourself a different 'class.'

Comment

Its not a bad mod and the server i played was well organised with no bots n full of people.The thing was that i saw (i had the orb at that moment) one opponent in front of me,moving in a straight line(easiest frag ever i said to myself).He just clicked fire with his magic mini and thats it.I was dead.100hp+armor gone in 2 secs.A tank is easier to avoid .

@Rob.JW m8 i play from Greece.Never played warfare or VCtF with a ping less than 100.The usual is 120++ and sometimes is PLUS PLUS PLUS.Due to this im not very stable 4 a clanmatch.Thats my prob.

Comment

this is why we need invasion back.

Comment

Pickup isn't a clan match We get the odd american that comes on! It's just a better (more consistent) standard than a random public

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                            After I posted on this thread I decided to give it another chance. Glad I did! I joined your server with 8 other people and had some great matches. I like how you can change your stats around, so you can give yourself a different 'class.'
                            I really should start playing with this mod, it sounds wonderful, kind of like how Hellgate should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob.JW View Post
                              Pickup isn't a clan match We get the odd american that comes on! It's just a better (more consistent) standard than a random public
                              Im the noobest of them all

The thing with this mod is=high lvl chars will loose the need of skill......If u know what i meen.

Comment

Working...
                              X