Co-Op for 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think epic recognizes how much they dropped the ball on splitscreen. They've already said they're looking into it for the PS3 (future patch) and it'll likely ship with the 360 version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I've never had any problems with UC2? That had split-screen right? Men, my memory is quite blured.

The lack of visions is really nothing with a huge screen, even splitted in 2, each one still have more space than your average TV, and if I play on my simple TV, its still nice.

More or less visions I could care less, really. Its always a disadvantage but never a problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crrato View Post
    Most of the time when people play split-screen, they don't play that competitively, they just play for fun.
    True. But the fast paced action of UT3 makes it all the more fun, and it's hard to-.. well you get the point....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Most of the time when people play split-screen, they don't play that competitively, they just play for fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know alot of people like splitscreen support, but for a game as fast as this it's vital that you have a good viewing area, and splitsreen,ESPECIALLY on widescreens, make each "screen" narrow. And that's the last thing you want is to not see what's going on around you...But this really depends on how well it's implemented of course... As far as I know though, split-screen isnt announced yet.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Co-Op for 360?

Co-Op for 360?

I have no idea when the game is coming out, and I hate what UT3 is currently is... but if it was not for the lack of splitscreen play offline and online, I would be interested... With a PC that will never run it for a long while, I must stay on consoles, so...

Simple questions, really. Will UT3 on the 360 handle splitscreen offline and online? Is it planned at all?
Working...
X