Moves there are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moves there are?

I wanna know all the moves there are in Unreal Tournament 3.

So what other moves are there besides, doodge left - right - forward - backwards and wall jump?
    And what doodge do you use? Only left - right? nad what other moves do you use and in what situations?

And I find it a lot harder to doodge left than right, since you use your ring finger...any others feel the same?

And when will people buy this awesome game?

I also heared some good news, they are working on Bombing Run, my favourite game type So help them out with the bete testing so all errors can be found!

moves there are

Comment

jesus, what an error, haha, sorry for that!

Comment

I find that I get hit more often when I just dodge for the sake of getting forward faster (because then you need to look left and dodge right and vice versa).
        It's better to keep an eye on your surroundings and dodge only when necessary (which is quite often lol).
        I don't know specific trickjumps other than the occasional doublejump to max height and then walljump to reach some higher ground.
        If you really need to grab something above you the hammer is enough.

Comment

Dodge for rockets, move awkwardly left and right against snipers, shock rifles and in instagib matches. (Works better than to dodge.)

Comment

dont forget u can feign death by pressing F, but this rarely works unless u have really good timing. In UT, bodies will disappear after a while if they are really dead and its so easy to tell when someone is faking it if they just sit there. There should be an annoucement for when i kill enough ppl that are faking their death like..umm..."SIXTH SENSE!" or "GOTCHA B****!"

at first i thought you could immediately cancel the death animation mid fall, but u cant. Just imagine how amazing that would look and you would be able to dodge some incoming fire friggin drunken master style by pressing F and then dodging, jumping, or just pressing another direction real quickly. This could help u escape from being killed from a manta too. Shoot maybe in the future pressing F then dodge/jump might be the key to making characters flip again?! plz Epic! > <

Comment

Originally posted by MTL View Post
              dont forget u can feign death by pressing F, but this rarely works unless u have really good timing. In UT, bodies will disappear after a while if they are really dead and its so easy to tell when someone is faking it if they just sit there. There should be an annoucement for when i kill enough ppl that are faking their death like..umm..."SIXTH SENSE!" or "GOTCHA B****!"

at first i thought you could immediately cancel the death animation mid fall, but u cant. Just imagine how amazing that would look and you would be able to dodge some incoming fire friggin drunken master style by pressing F and then dodging, jumping, or just pressing another direction real quickly. This could help u escape from being killed from a manta too. Shoot maybe in the future pressing F then another movement might be the key to making characters flip again?! plz Epic! > <
              I'd take dodge-jumping over the hell you just described.

Comment

Originally posted by odkKoma View Post
                Dodge for rockets, move awkwardly left and right against snipers, shock rifles and in instagib matches. (Works better than to dodge.)
                That sounds helpfull, gona try it out.

Comment

Dodging left or right while running forward allows you to move around the map faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Maisler View Post
                    And I find it a lot harder to doodge left than right, since you use your ring finger...any others feel the same?
                    Yes, I do. I only dodge left on occasion because every so often I'll tap it but not hard enough and I get fragged.

If you have the jump boots you can dodge and then jump and you get a 2004esque dodge-jump.

Comment

i generally only dodge, left and right, but i dunno, u just need to get to know how to dodge where and when its kinda second nature to me now

Comment

Dodging is good sometimes if you are playing against someone who also uses dodges, but if you come up against a new player who is jumping about normally & firing rockets all over the place then god help you trying to hit him
                        I sometimes stop & think what the hell am I dodging for when bouncing about seems to do a better job.

Comment

Working...
                        X